• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Image Thread

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
aRE7OLB_700bwp.webp

GeekyDad

The Colour of Pomegranates

UKjfA1X.jpg
olEJmoe.jpg
5bEeIkf.jpg
FzjrXlx.jpg
oYyhKYD.jpg
ju5KKAT.jpg
6JYOuci.jpg
mz1DKMf.jpg
vdJkU9S.jpg
UvFYouo.jpg
cPJoKON.jpg
Fe6i7Vd.jpg
sZ8SgNP.jpg
d5KxIrY.jpg
Man, this series of pictures is disturbing yet mesmerizing.

I'm assuming they're older pictures (60s maybe?). but who knows with styles these days. They all look like they could be the same person, and yet...different sexes and vastly different ages. There's passion and horror, innocence, vacancy. That man's face seems to suggest having been abused to the state of a slow-turning, smoldering sun.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I'm assuming they're older pictures (60s maybe?). but who knows with styles these days. They all look like they could be the same person, and yet...different sexes and vastly different ages. There's passion and horror, innocence, vacancy. That man's face seems to suggest having been abused to the state of a slow-turning, smoldering sun.

I like the way your brain works.

Last edited:

k_trout

they are from the 1970 movie "the colour of pomegranates"

Top Bottom