• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Image Thread

GeekyDad

Was editing a vocal track, and came along this particular wave whilst scrolling:

mp6xK2O.jpg

To me, it looks as though it's shaped like a sword. Interestingly, it's a whispered vocal track. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Was editing a vocal track, and came along this particular wave whilst scrolling:

mp6xK2O.jpg

To me, it looks as though it's shaped like a sword. Interestingly, it's a whispered vocal track. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

What are the whispered words?

Love me some spectrum analysis. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

GeekyDad

So a stab to the heart. Sword waveform seems fitting.
Hey, you never know...this universe is pretty mysterious, and yet...it's not, is it?

If memory serves, I think the Bible says something to the effect of "God spoke, and the world came into existence." If that was man's way at the time of expressing creation, and if it is true, that would mean sound (vibration, ultimately) is where matter begins. Makes sense, too, since both light and sound ultimately breakdown into waveforms. Hell, I suppose everything does. It could perhaps all (matter) be translated into sound somehow. For all we know, our eyes are just an additional receptor for sound, though we interpret as something different.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

JBat

Hopefully save someone the same confusion I felt. At first I thought Photoshop. Then I thought weird sex thing. Art was the last thing on my list of possibilities. Now I'm pissed someone got paid for this lol

Top Bottom