• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Image Thread

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I looked it up. Still it's NASA. Sorry for not taking everything official at face value.

Doesn't mean it isn't an awesome looking picture friend...

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT

SoAhHJf.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

We were in agreements no?

Highly advanced civilizations made this and those who found it claimed it their own.

Take a guess and choose your method. Frequency based technology, advanced 3D printing.

That one with the 3D net, the 2 millimeter gown... I mean. FFS

Last edited:

Solarstrike

We were in agreements no?

Highly advanced civilizations made this and those who found it claimed it their own.

Take a guess and choose your method. Frequency based technology, advanced 3D printing.

That one with the 3D net, the 2 millimeter gown... I mean. FFS

Amazing when one realizes how hard it is to carve marble. To carve a net without it breaking? Unreal. My guess: The net was an actual net, albeit thin. It was dipped in a ground marble, some kind of liquid and other substances to form a a mix just a bit thinner than the consistency of pancake batter. The net was then hung horizontal for a few moments so the excess could drip. It was then draped over the statue while it was still permeable. This allowed the artist to place it, "etch" the groves/details of the rope to make it more realistic, as well as smooth out and inconsistencies. The smoothing was done with wet sponges. That's all I got. :messenger_grinning_sweat: It's a truly incredible piece of work and the one with the gown over it?, I have no words. It seems other-wordly; not from this Earth.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Amazing when one realizes how hard it is to carve marble. To carve a net without it breaking? Unreal. My guess: The net was an actual net, albeit thin. It was dipped in the ground marble and other substance just a bit thinner than the consistency of pancake batter. The net was then hung horizontal for a few moments so the excess could drip. It was then draped over the statue while it was still permeable. This allowed the artist to place it, "etch" the groves/details of the rope to make it more realistic, as well as smooth out and inconsistencies. The smoothing was done with wet sponges. That's all I got. :messenger_grinning_sweat: It's a truly incredible piece of work and the one with the gown over it?, I have no words. It seems other-wordly; not from this Earth.

Sure anything's possible. I don't buy it though Haha =P

We all tend to look from a certain perspective regarding humankind. Not going to go there.

My guess they're highly preserved artifacts from a previous humankind that was very much more advanced, technology wise.

Solarstrike

Sure anything's possible. I don't buy it though Haha =P

We all tend to look from a certain perspective regarding humankind. Not going to go there.

My guess they're highly preserved artifacts from a previous humankind that was very much more advanced, technology wise.

Oh I agree there were civilizations upon this Earth many eon ago. So far advanced they were, that they achieved space travel, went to Mars and populated it when it had water, rivers and green fauna (Eden?) and the Moon for mining operations (Helium 3). After millenia of populating these places and traveling beyond, they came back to Earth. They observed peoples with sticks and taunt animal hides for clothing. Dwellings made of rudimentary rock and ill-placed stone. And those people called these people/beings that came down, "Fallen Angels" or "Gods", or "Nephilim" when in reality they were them from ancient Earth.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
QHCHyJD.jpg

These HUGE breathtaking buildings with the same roman esque style were found all across the world. Japan, Europe, Argentina, New Zealand. Exactly in the same architectural style. Like an single Empire would i reckon. Most of these were surround with dirt roads and people on horse and carriages. Seems plausible those were the builders of said MASSIVE building /S.

It's almost as if they were already there hmm

Most were destroyed or turned into schools, train stations etc Can't have people asking questions.

Just saying there could (was) a previous humanity different from us that for any reason (whatever makes you feel good) decided or were made to leave leaving remnants of their culture.

It's quite a rabbithole and I'll stop derailing.

Japan

OdryBvy.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Oh I agree there were civilizations upon this Earth many eon ago. So far advanced they were, that they achieved space travel, went to Mars and populated it when it had water, rivers and green fauna (Eden?) and the Moon for mining operations (Helium 3). After millenia of populating these places and traveling beyond, they came back to Earth. They observed peoples with sticks and taunt animal hides for clothing. Dwellings made of rudimentary rock and ill-placed stone. And those people called these people/beings that came down, "Fallen Angels" or "Gods", or "Nephilim" when in reality they were them from ancient Earth.

Well. That's one way to look at it. And at one point I was mostly in agreement.

(I entertain all believe none)

Having stumbled upon some paradigm shifting material lately I'm once more in limbo. You can PM for some links)

On topic

ufCIthH.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nah that's not melted. Just wear and tear...

jodqMVi.jpg

It was back in

and the bright vision of Prof. Ioannis Liritzis, that Egyptology was inaugurated as an academic discipline in Greek academia. Prof. Ioannis Liritzis established the chair. Since 1998 official contacts between the DMS essentially formed by Prof Liritzis, and the Egyptian authorities, were encouraged in research, fieldwork and education, through Greek and European funding.[106][107][108][109] Through Prof Liritzis the Hellenic-Egyptian relationship in Egyptological studies in University curricula took off and has since bla bla

What a farce

Top Bottom