• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The price of Final Fantasy 7 is now removed on Epic Games Store

wipeout364

In reality, They probably looked at Forspoken and said FFVII is worth way more then this garbage and are going to raise the price further.

I know people like to crap on EGS but I wonder if Sony has some influence on this as FFVII is a paid for exclusive. This will also be the case for Forspoken, as far as we know. It may be part of the contract, totally guessing of course.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

In reality, They probably looked at Forspoken and said FFVII is worth way more then this garbage and are going to raise the price further.

I know people like to crap on EGS but I wonder if Sony has some influence on this as FFVII is a paid for exclusive. This will also be the case for Forspoken, as far as we know. It may be part of the contract, totally guessing of course.

Nobody cares on PC what there contract is, u either serve or get ditched.

The PS+ version wasn't Intergrade. And if you claimed the PS+ version, you had to pay full price for Intergrade and couldn't upgrade.
That does seem like Playstation store behavior. I had a $20 physical copy that had 40+ hours of content on it. Even $20 for a new chapter wasn't tempting for more because the experience was complete. Any version for $60-70 at this point is wild and bad acting.

Game prices look like a V over time these days.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
While we're reconsidering things, Square please consider not making Steam users wait.
I have it on PS5 already so it doesn't matter much to me, but I don't like these EGS exclusivity deals
They are not making Steam users wait. They can install EGS and play it and you know that. Why add such ridiculous nonsense to your store waring BS? Xbox gamers on the other hand, they actually do have to wait or go out and buy a PS or PC.

While we're reconsidering things, Square please consider not making Steam users wait.
I have it on PS5 already so it doesn't matter much to me, but I don't like these EGS exclusivity deals
You are waiting because Epic paid Sony cash.
You are doing the right thing by refusing to give in, that would in the long run better served to get what you want which is stopping Epic from doing it in the future. But right now Epic gave Sony money to make it inconvenient for PC gamers and we all have to live with that.

Top Bottom