• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Persistence Enhanced - PS5 4K Gameplay

rubhen925

The game launches today. I've played about 40 mins of the game both in 4K 60 No RT Performance Mode, and in dynamic 4K 30 FPS Quality mode with RT on. The game does look much better with RT on. But there are some dips with the RT on when it comes to frame rate. Idk, i was hoping they would make a full on 4K RT mode that runs at 60. I didn't check out VR as I do not have one. No HDR implementation in game. Have to set it in PS5 settings.

One thing I have to mention is that with RT on the game experiences multiple crashes. This 20 min video below has 1 crash at the end. But I also had 3 more after that..... kind of annoyed by that as this is a rogue lite game and you have to start from the beginning every time it crashes.

Quality Mode gameplay (dynamic 4K 30 FPS with RT):

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Persistence Enhanced is out now on PlayStation®5!

Fight to save a doomed deep space colony starship infested with murderous clone printed mutations of the former crew. Gather resources, upgrade your abilities and unlock an arsenal of weaponry on each run as you repeatedly head deeper and deeper into the 'The Persistence' to repair the systems and prevent the ship from being torn apart by a black hole.

The Enhanced edition brings improved lighting and particle effects and the addition of Dynamic 4k Performance and Raytracing Quality modes for PlayStation®5, which also includes immersive haptic feedback via DualSense™.

The Enhanced Edition is available as standalone paid digital download and as a free upgrade for existing owners of The Persistence on PlayStation®4.

Top Bottom