• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Thread rebooted in gaming forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
img_20191025_2317461f9krb.png

Any takers?​

I'll write one up and use on of your banners, mate. If the original guy shows up to make it they can just lock mine, no biggie.

Komatsu

I am claiming this one well in advance - and currently working on it so that it is the best OT I have created:

Shenmue III |OT| This Is What Dreams Are Made Of by Komatsu Komatsu RELEASE DATE: November 19, 2019

Summoning my fellow SEGA enthusiast Kazza Kazza - want to collaborate on the write up?

• Love
Reactions: TGO

Kazza

I am claiming this one well in advance - and currently working on it so that it is the best OT I have created:

Shenmue III |OT| This Is What Dreams Are Made Of by Komatsu Komatsu RELEASE DATE: November 19, 2019

Summoning my fellow SEGA enthusiast Kazza Kazza - want to collaborate on the write up?

Sounds good. Let me know how you would like to split the work - maybe you the logos/graphics and me the words?

Komatsu

I'm only posting this because I harshly disagree with not letting people makes topics unless blah blah blah. Other sites create provisional accounts

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Need for Speed ™ Heat |OT| 🎶 Brrr Dum Dum Dum, Dum Da Da Da Da Dum 🎶
06/11/2019

Last edited:

magnumpy

not sure if this deserves a thread, but it involves apple and ray tracing, and augmented reality, so I dunno :eek:

But as 2020 kicks off, Imagination unexpectedly announced today that Apple has signed a new multi-year licensing agreement — a deal that is deliberately being left ambiguous in the company’s press release, but will likely wind up being extremely important to upcoming Apple devices. Under the new agreement, Apple will gain “wider range” access to Imagination’s IP going forward, and since the British company’s most significant new IP focuses on a realistic graphics technology called ray tracing, it’s highly likely that Apple plans to add ray-tracing capabilities to its chips in the foreseeable future.

I guess this is the OT for AGDQ 2020

McCheese

Heya, not sure if this is the place for it - I'm building a MiSTer at the moment and noticed we don't have really any posts on MiSTer, or an OT. If I put some effort in (setup-guide etc) can I go ahead and make a MiSTer FPGA OT ? Cheers

Knightime_X

If ps5 is truly stronger than a rtx 2070 then owning a console is far and away cheaper than pc easily.
We haven't even touched literally anything else associated with pc.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Unsure if I need to post this here but we made a Nintendo OT for general Nintendo discussion and I Link to other Nintendo first party OTs that come out that folks make.

Komatsu

Since PSO2 is finally coming out (well, it's an Open Beta), here's an OT:

Black mesa is out of early access and it's a full game now. The old official thread doesn't work, it says "oops something went wrong" when you click on it. And Black Mesa deserves an OT.
So I made it.
The old one that doesn't work
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/black-mesa-source-ot-do-you-know-who-ate-all-the-donuts.500987/

And the new one, I'm claiming it.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Hi, I'm ... brand new? Can I volunteer to help with mobile games and ATLUS and indie games? I'm in AGDG and a lot of /v/'s gamedev crew are also my personal friends.

Certainly can! Just post what games you wanna do. Mock up the thread and get someone to post it for you 😉

Komatsu

I noticed we were missing a PZR OT, so I went right ahead. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom