• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Thread rebooted in gaming forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagey K

Banned
Is there a Crackdown 3 one?

I might be interested in making that one, but I need some guidance and such as I’ve never done a full OT yet

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
The last couple days took a toll on me. I’m just not interested anymore.

All the console wars BS, amongst other things, just told me the effort won’t be worth it.

I’m still very excited for the game personally and can’t wait to discuss it with people who are genuinely excited for it.
I know exactly how you feel. It's become so prevalent here that I barely post anymore as a result.

I know this is likely not the right thread but I need one of you members to make the Inbox Xbox thread with this link

Please throw my name on as credit if you do. It starts in 5 minutes.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I will be making an Indie Watch OT focussing on FPS, so it will deviate from the Indie Steam thread. Why FPS? Because that's my genre baby.

I will be making an Indie Watch OT focussing on FPS, so it will deviate from the Indie Steam thread. Why FPS? Because that's my genre baby.

No you won't because you're clearly desperate and instigating by doing such a terrible thing. But that's because you clearly ignored that mod warning and uh, you really are clueless ignoring and omitting my previous quotes to move your agenda. But of course this is expected because your desperation is desperate. So that's why you keep speaking irrelevant statements that I never made even though you quoted them so they were made but it's all just your desperation creating delusion in your miinndddd!

Lol j/k Redneckers, my FG impression was pretty good though right?

I will shortly be making the Crackdown 3 OT so just a heads up. Might be done today. Make sure your computer can handle gifs and images of over 40kb. Of course if you don't blame the Neogaf for not patching the site to work with your broken TV computer. :)

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
No you won't because you're clearly desperate and instigating by doing such a terrible thing. But that's because you clearly ignored that mod warning and uh, you really are clueless ignoring and omitting my previous quotes to move your agenda. But of course this is expected because your desperation is desperate. So that's why you keep speaking irrelevant statements that I never made even though you quoted them so they were made but it's all just your desperation creating delusion in your miinndddd!

Lol j/k Redneckers, my FG impression was pretty good though right?
I had a mild jumpscare for a second thinking it was an alot, then read the bottom.

But yah, lets not speak his name and see if he improves when he returns. History so far has not been kindly to this idea, however.

Kagey K

Banned
I will shortly be making the Crackdown 3 OT so just a heads up. Might be done today. Make sure your computer can handle gifs and images of over 40kb. Of course if you don't blame the Neogaf for not patching the site to work with your broken TV computer. :)
I hope it goes well, I’ll be in there posting my impressions. Hopefully it gets treated as an OT and not a place to shitpost about destruction and whatever else they want to hate about it.

That’s why I opted not to make it. Do it justice and for the subtitle it should have a Jump In reference. At least that’s where I was going to go with it.

I hope it goes well, I’ll be in there posting my impressions. Hopefully it gets treated as an OT and not a place to shitpost about destruction and whatever else they want to hate about it.

That’s why I opted not to make it. Do it justice and for the subtitle it should have a Jump In reference. At least that’s where I was going to go with it.

After a recent thread I made, im a bit skeptical of how the thread will go, but hopefully it will be productive. Should be done today.

*warning self-congratulatory egocentric post*

I'd like to pat myself on the back here for making the Wargroove OT today. thanks ThatStupidLion ThatStupidLion

If I enjoy another game that doesnt have an OT a month after release enough and I selfishly want a place to keep track of updates rather than some random prerelease hype or review thread, I will make it.

I don't know the next game so I wont claim one.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
As far as I can tell, no-one's yet answered the biggest question of 2019.

Who's going to make the WoW Classic OT?

Okay, so not everyone cares. But I'm putting the feelers out now; if no one else wants the burden, I'll do it. This is a game that needs an OT early, not just for news/updates/speculation/discussion, but for people who want to pre-organise guilds. The WoW Classic subreddit has a similar thing going on. It'd be great if we could get some US/EA Alliance/Horde GAF guilds on the go.

Verdanth

Anybody doing Division 2 topic? If not I grab that one.

EDIT: Cormack12 called in first.

Last edited:

Helios

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'll do the Sekiro shadows die twice thread if no one is doing it.

Hey guys I am down for doing a Mortal Kombat 11 topic if no one else had booked the spot? The game comes out on 23rd, so maybe I wait another week before its made?

Hastily throwing up a Steamworld Quest OT atm

edit - messed up as i was making and a finger pressed enter and submitted the thread... fleshed it out with content, but can a mod edit the subject line and properly label it

Last edited:

Thabass

Just want throw this out there:

Has anyone claimed Final Fantasy VII: Remake? I'd like to make that if possible. I'll update this post with an official claim, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't taken already or if it's too soon.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom