• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Thread rebooted in gaming forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modrot

I'm claiming 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Switch release thread, if it's available.

Game releases on April 12 2022.

Serious personal situations have happened and I don't feel up to it anymore. I'll be fine on a personal level, but I need all my energy to deal with stuff.

I hope someone else picks this game up and does it justice, 13 Sentinels is one of my favorite games of all time.

I'm sorry for wasting people's time.
Replying to myself to put the edits I made in the latest page.

I once again apologize.

mortal

Gold Member
Made some decent progress on the Stray OT.
Since no one has yet to claim TLOU remake OT, I'll give it a shot.
Should be more than enough time in between both to do them properly.

The Last of Us Part I (remake) by mortal mortal (7/2/22)
Release date: 9/2/22

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Upcoming games. Not sure if they've been claimed, just as a reminder:

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - Thursday
Gotham Knights - Friday [ claimed by .Pennywise ]
SIGNALIS - Next Thursday
Bayonetta 3 - Next Friday

God of War: Ragnarok - Nov 9th [ claimed by mortal ]
Evil West - Nov 22nd
Gungrave G.O.R.E. - Nov 22nd

The Callisto Protocol - Dec 2nd
NFS Unbound - Dec 2nd

UPDATED

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Posting the Vampire Survivors OT a day early:

mortal

Gold Member
Bruh

mortal mortal gets shafted on the Callisto OT and now I do on the TGA lol
Daaamn.

It seems that people aren't even looking in this part of Gaf at all. I suspect many don't even know that there's even a Communities section.

Imo the best bet is to move this thread out of Communities and pin it in Gaming. That way there is no miscommunication and people don't end up spending unnecessary time working on OTs that don't get utilized.
Also more people would be inclined to make OTs. Sticking this thread in a section that gets relatively less traffic does it no favors.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Daaamn.

It seems that people aren't even looking in this part of Gaf at all. I suspect many don't even know that there's even a Communities section.

Imo the best bet is to move this thread out of Communities and pin it in Gaming. That way there is no miscommunication and people don't end up spending unnecessary time working on OTs that don't get utilized.
Also more people would be inclined to make OTs. Sticking this thread in a section that gets relatively less traffic does it no favors.
Yeah, that is true. Mods helped sort it out quick this time, so props to that.

I just hate for anyone to put lots of work into making one ( I sure didn't on this one haha) and then someone else posts one first. Sometimes it could be multiple people putting in work for the same OT haha.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Daaamn.

A couple of swirlies could solve the issue too.

mortal

Gold Member
Hey, cormack12 cormack12 I think moving this thread out of Communities and pinning it in Gaming would mitigate people making OTs others have already claimed and spent time working on.

Komatsu Komatsu has previously expressed his frustration with the lack of OTs being made, which I agree with, and moving it so that more members would be exposed to the thread would improve that as well.

I was going to petition a mod to move the thread, but since this is technically your thread, I figured I'd ask you what you think.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
cormack12 cormack12 you know the stakes homie. Make my friends happy and we’re all happy. Capisci?
season 11 episode 6 GIF

cormack12

Gold Member
Hey, cormack12 cormack12 I think moving this thread out of Communities and pinning it in Gaming would mitigate people making OTs others have already claimed and spent time working on.

Komatsu Komatsu has previously expressed his frustration with the lack of OTs being made, which I agree with, and moving it so that more members would be exposed to the thread would improve that as well.

I was going to petition a mod to move the thread, but since this is technically your thread, I figured I'd ask you what you think.

Yeah not really sure why it dumped into communities. Even I forget it exists until I get a notification hence the lack of updates. It might be best to reboot the thread anyway and make it a bit simpler. You can just tag me instead of all the date stuff which is tedious. Hopefully get a list that has blanks as well. I'll PM a mod and see if they want to move it or reboot it

mod edit: no move needed - a new thread has been created and stickied in main gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom