• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE *OFFICIAL* XBOX 360 GAMES LIST

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Who confirmed Black?

Last I talked to EA (last week), they were saying it's current gen.

sol5377

chespace said:
Who confirmed Black?

Last I talked to EA (last week), they were saying it's current gen.

It was supposedly on one of those EA "next-gen" lists for this winter... could be wrong, but judging from its release window, it's likely that EA will put it on 360 as well as Xbox and PS2.
You know EA ;)

wow the same games with the same everything except better gfx. i'm like soooo excited.

NOT

Yeah, 'cause you know about all the new/original/surprise games that alot of these companies are currently working on...

I can't wait for Xbox 360:

Perfect Dark 0
Halo 3
Dead or Alive 4
Ninja Gaiden 2
Banjo 3
Madden NFL 2006
NFS: Most Wanted
Project Gotham Racing 3
Sonic 360 (if they get their shit together)

and I'm sure Rallisport 3 is coming too.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
The Experiment said:
and I'm sure Rallisport 3 is coming too.

probably. i wonder if we should care though, since DICE wont be involved...

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Redbeard said:
So I guess you won't be playing Zelda?

Oh yeah, remember when you were a farmer in OOT and then you went out and started kicking ass with a sword on your horse and oh wait..... that has never happened in a Zelda game before.

And I still don't see how this is official, is it from Microsoft?

sol5377

GSG Flash said:
Oh yeah, remember when you were a farmer in OOT and then you went out and started kicking ass with a sword on your horse and oh wait..... that has never happened in a Zelda game before.

And I still don't see how this is official, is it from Microsoft?

yeah that can be misleading... but "official" in the thread title doesn't mean official from Microsoft, but rather, it's "the official" thread about Xbox360 games that we know about through leaks/rumors/insiders/announcements/etc.

sol5377

updated.

also changed the thread title to:

THE *OFFICIAL* XBOX 360 GAMES LIST THREAD

can a mod please adjust it so it shows up like that on the listing page. the "Thread" is important so people don't confuse this for an MS sanctioned list.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Testing a potential source, so this info could be wrong:
A major aspect of Perfect Dark 0 will be the ability to alter/destroy environments. Think Red Faction's geo mod shit, but with a much larger scope (Room full of guards you don't want to fight, release water into said room and drown them all).

If anyone has their N64 hooked up and also has Perfect Dark, shoot me a PM, there's something I would like someone to check for me.

mas9055

Banned
I may have to buy every single game on this list. Those aren't all launch titles, are they? Cuse if they are, I may have to cream my pants ; )

Prine

Banned
All Hail C-Webb said:
Testing a potential source, so this info could be wrong:
A major aspect of Perfect Dark 0 will be the ability to alter/destroy environments. Think Red Faction's geo mod shit, but with a much larger scope (Room full of guards you don't want to fight, release water into said room and drown them all).

If anyone has their N64 hooked up and also has Perfect Dark, shoot me a PM, there's something I would like someone to check for me.

hehe, sounds awesome. Anymore info? :D

where the hell is Ridge Racer Next or Project New Ridge Racer or Ridge Racer 6

I thought that Namco was developing a new Ridge Racer for Xenon ? :(

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
midnightguy said:
where the hell is Ridge Racer Next or Project New Ridge Racer or Ridge Racer 6

I thought that Namco was developing a new Ridge Racer for Xenon ? :(

that's what I want to know

Exis

Blimblim said:
It's also missing one Phantagram title, who should make it for launch (and no it's not strident, duality or KUF 2)

This makes me happy, I was looking forward to strident & duality.

-Exis

Top Bottom