• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Observer System Redux - Official Next-Gen Graphics Comparison Trailer

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

uxKPxA3.png

nXxpr7d.png

This is one of my favorite games of this gen, so it's nicee to see it getting bump in visuals. Aside from Visuals, it ran like shit, so hopefully that's fixed too.

Hunnybun

uxKPxA3.png

nXxpr7d.png

This is one of my favorite games of this gen, so it's nicee to see it getting bump in visuals. Aside from Visuals, it ran like shit, so hopefully that's fixed too.

They said in the original video that it'll be 4k60, which is pretty impressive cos the game looks great to me. With ray tracing too.

pawel86ck

Banned
Impressive graphics and I cant believe this game is running at 4K 60fps. Maybe next gen consoles are faster than I thought 🤔.

Last edited:

M1chl

Impressive graphics and I cant believe it's running at 4K 60fps. Maybe next gen consoles are faster than I thought 🤔.
Well to be honest, OG game was suppose to run at 1080p/30 and ran on low 20ties. It was not an huge issue, but I would wait for technical analysis.

GrayFoxPL

From the yt comments:
Polish people have a fetish for cyberpunk genre

Yeah. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I have it on the PS4.

Loved the look of it, the premise, Rutger Hauer.

As for the gameplay it is ok. Nothing amazing. Nice investigation stuff but some of the "cyber" "levels" can become pretty tiring and annoying, especially sound wise. I didn't finish it because the noise become too annoying.
Sorry homeboys.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
If this is the quality that we can expect from a "next-gen" patch, then HOLY MOLY!!!! It's amazing!

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Anshar Studios did a hell of a job on that remastering.
The game actually looks current gen now.

Even smaller titles are starting to look really stellar.

Unpopular opinion incoming:
Bloober should give Anshar The Medium before they release it too.
Get the Medium to really look nextgen, I know the tech its pushing is nextgen, but graphically its not exactly pushing the boundaries.

Reindeer

Strange that there's no mention of PC version of this remaster. It must have sold really poorly on PC if they're not considering PC version.

Last edited by a moderator:

M1chl

Strange that there's no mention of PC version of this remaster. It must have sold really poorly on PC if they're not considering PC version.
I would say that this game probably sold poor everywhere, same with Layers of Fear from same studio. However does not make sense to not release it on PC, if not a free patch, which would be W I L D.

That's an incredible remaster. I'm actually considering to get this game now.
I think you should do that, if you like atmosphere...it's really good. However watch reviews, cause this is not something like a shooter or something like that.

Last edited:

Azurro

Banned
I think you should do that, if you like atmosphere...it's really good. However watch reviews, cause this is not something like a shooter or something like that.

If it's more focused on story and exploration rather than just shooting that'd be perfect. I don't really play shooters, maybe I'll play one or two FPS games per generation.

Top Bottom