• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The next Xbox Game Pass releases have seemingly been leaked (VCG)

kingfey

Banned
Weird West and Shredders are fairly big.

Dungeons of ;we;oiij4w689lkroiiwh!!@e looks like a mobile game, but it's tactics so I'll play it for a few min.

Zero Escape is fantastic if you haven't played it years ago.

Taint seems worth a shot ... maybe lol.

Norco ... what even is that lol. It's impossible to search for that game without getting all the medication responses.

Weird West and Shredders carry the whole month really, along with Guardians. Not like I can complain about that even though there's some potential stinkers in here.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
So is Tunic not included?

Not a day one GP game, but it will come eventually.

Weird West is the heavy hitter here, I'm really looking forward to it and totally avoided the beta someone here kindly got me into once I found out it was on GP :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Not a day one GP game, but it will come eventually.

Weird West is the heavy hitter here, I'm really looking forward to it and totally avoided the beta someone here kindly got me into once I found out it was on GP :messenger_grinning_sweat:
I totally missed that. Similar to Death's Door I guess.

Do we know the price yet lol?

Chukhopops

Nonary games is the whole trilogy? Pretty good selection since the first part of March was already quite nice.

Gonna finish GotG and try Weird West. Young Souls also got decent reviews.

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
Will definitely try Weird West a d Shredders, only just started Guardians though, it's almost too much.
Guardians never ends so plan on playing that for awhile. I thought I was on the final level 3 times now and it just keeps going and going and going and going. Great game but damn.

Kuranghi

I totally missed that. Similar to Death's Door I guess.

Do we know the price yet lol?

Its not at all, it's an immersion sim RPG kinda thing from top down perspective, like I guess Divinity Original Sin is closest comparison.

You combine systems together in ways most games won't simulate like combing elements - like taking the lid off a barrel in the rain, it fills with water, knock it over and then electrify the water and kill bads - check out the short dev diaries they released.

Its not at all, it's an immersion sim RPG kinda thing from top down perspective, like I guess Divinity Original Sin is closest comparison.

You combine systems together in ways most games won't simulate like combing elements - like taking the lid off a barrel in the rain, it fills with water, knock it over and then electrify the water and kill bads - check out the short dev diaries they released.
I played the demo. I just meant the release strategy is similar to Death's Door. Wasn't on Gamepass, but was Xbox timed exclusive, and then came to Gamepass a bit later.

I would compare the game to Zelda on NES before Divinity, but I get that it has some other unique elements.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.

According to Dealabs user Billbill-Kun – who has correctly leaked the PS Plus and Xbox Game Pass line-ups for many months – the next games set to be added to Microsoft‘s subscription service are:

• F1 2021
  • The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk
  • Tainted Grail: Conquest
  • Weird West
  • Shredders
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
  • Norco
Im still waiting for Doom 2016 to show up on PC Gamepass.

Here you go. Let it out.

Chukhopops

It literally says sets of regular releases of games can get their own threads.

south park cartman GIF

mxbison

Still have to finish Guardians and Hitman 3 before my sub runs out.

Will definitely try out Weird West if I have the time.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
It literally says sets of regular releases of games can get their own threads.

south park cartman GIF

In bold. First line too lol.

Don't be too hard on Franky guys, he just doesn't like seeing positive Game Pass news.

-

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
Weird West
F1 2021

These three are good gets for me.

F1 2021 is the game where they made a 'story' mode right ?

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
That is still on psnow I believe. Until that deal is done, it won't come to gamepass. Once it's done. It will be on gamepass.
That would make sense except for the fact that it’s available on Xbox Gamepass. So being on PSNow is clearly not it. It’s literally one of the few titles notably missing from PC Gamepass.

kingfey

Banned
That would make sense except for the fact that it’s available on Xbox Gamepass. So being on PSNow is clearly not it. It’s literally one of the few titles notably missing from PC Gamepass.
Guess, its a problem from MS side. I thought the game was not on either gamepass.

Top Bottom