• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Next 18 Months of Microsoft - The Calm Before the Storm (Massive Info Dump)

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
''i know things but i wont tell trrust me im insider follow me on twitter instagran and facebook''
Except Klobrille,hmqgg and even Jez have an impressive track record of insider info. Klobrille was the one who leaked Microsoft buying Playground Games and Obsidian before they were announced.
But this guy is literally "I know stuffs, I have connections". He says IOI, Relic and Asobo are possible acquisitions, but does not mention that it was Klobrille who first reported that Microsoft is in talks of them(does not mean they are decided). He literally compiled stuffs from the other site into his wishlist.
Now these guys are the real leakers.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
The guy gets invited to see this type of stuff early literally every year just like the guys from ign, gamespot, giantbomb etc do. Its not exactly out of the realm of possibility that hes already seen some games from that showcase thats literally only 2 weeks away.

i never see him leaking anything worthwhile. after something is announced he runs on twitter and say ''i knew that all along.''
might as well be pr guy
we have been doing this for years, so yeah show me the receipts or fuck off

Bernkastel

i never see him leaking anything worthwhile. after something is announced he runs on twitter and say ''i knew that all along.''
might as well be pr guy
we have been doing this for years, so yeah show me the receipts or fuck off
Tell me what worthwhile has been leaked by this guy.

Bernkastel

i think u misunderstood me.
i talking about this jez guy. hes full of shit.
I think I showed a link to Obsidian rumour originally leaked by Klobrille and confirmed by Jez.
I am talking about the guy who opened this thread. What credibility does he have ?

I think I showed a link to Obsidian rumour originally leaked by Klobrille and confirmed by Jez.
I am talking about the guy who opened this thread. What credibility does he have ?
None until we find out at E3

However most leakers (if you can even call them that) are only confirming someone else leaks, or saying little to nothing at all.

Reactions: TLZ

SLB1904

Banned
Jez confirms anything that someone with good track record says. He also heard about xcloud coming to switch soon lol. Also the guy who made this thread we need to wait and see. And to be fair the things in this thread doesn't sound that crazy to be honest even if is true. But we have to wait and see isn't it? Time will tell. I feel like every e3 is the second coming of Christ. Maybe I'm just tired of this bullshit. The eagerness of getting every information ahead of time it's what ruined the show.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Massive info dump post
That's a lotta claims, OP. A lotta claims.
fry.gif
I like the effort you put in Op but you basically made a thread based on no new knowledge and a retread what we have already heard with a very Kain like thread title.

Good breakdown. ;)
I tend to agree, and reading your other posts you do admit that you're someone who shouldn't be believed with this information as fact (At least in your "What is going to happen" section) as most of the things you have in there are conjecture at best; your first posting about Halo Infinite being confirmed this will happen isn't confirmed anywhere. It's speculated.

You don't want to turn what you speculate is going to happen into fact; it needs to actually occur to do so. Changing the language of your post would definitely make this more clear. You want to make sure your message is clear and consistent, or people ARE going to nit pick you.
If you're stating that all that is speculated or what we think is going to happen, you can't write the rest of it as fact. It's confusing because you do the complete opposite of what you said you are. It's a "How a human mind," works sort of things.

I do agree with Afpoll, a GREAT break downs on the rumors, but this my no means a FACTUAL information dump. Other than maybe being able to say "Yeah they said this might happen during this time."

Pallas

So, it seems like some journalist thought this is some legit leak.

I told you this guy is no insider. Unless this guy thinks he has more credibility than Klobrille and Jez.

To be fair he also didn’t say anything in this leak wasn’t happening, he just mentioned that there was more to this going by his tweet. Which would make it more of an incomplete list.

I will agree that a lot was already rumored or known already though so it’s difficult to call it a full blown leak, but appreciate the OP for organizing it.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

I tend to agree, and reading your other posts you do admit that you're someone who shouldn't be believed with this information as fact (At least in your "What is going to happen" section) as most of the things you have in there are conjecture at best; your first posting about Halo Infinite being confirmed this will happen isn't confirmed anywhere. It's speculated.

You don't want to turn what you speculate is going to happen into fact; it needs to actually occur to do so. Changing the language of your post would definitely make this more clear. You want to make sure your message is clear and consistent, or people ARE going to nit pick you.
If you're stating that all that is speculated or what we think is going to happen, you can't write the rest of it as fact. It's confusing because you do the complete opposite of what you said you are. It's a "How a human mind," works sort of things.

I do agree with Afpoll, a GREAT break downs on the rumors, but this my no means a FACTUAL information dump. Other than maybe being able to say "Yeah they said this might happen during this time."
To be fair he also didn’t say anything in this leak wasn’t happening, he just mentioned that there was more to this going by his tweet. Which would make it more of an incomplete list.

I will agree that a lot was already rumored or known already though so it’s difficult to call it a full blown leak, but appreciate the OP for organizing it.
The issue is, this guy is acting like this is all legit and he has insider sources.
No. I have no information on that as of now. Sorry.
Yeah well it is Fable because I've been told by someone who I know and trust. So let's leave it at that. Judgement day is on the 9th of June. If I am wrong and you wanna make fun of me after the confernece. Feel free, but for now let's not take shots at people and just be chill and go with the flow until shit goes down. How about that?
It's not Fable inspired. It IS a full Fable reboot.
I do not know anything of Sony plans, so I can only assume and speculate so here we go.
PlayStation 5 Initial Reveal will most likely take this December st PSX. It will also be PlayStations 25th anniversary I believe and it's also about 11 or so months away from launch at that point.

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
The issue is, this guy is acting like this is all legit and he has insider sources. He never once said it's speculation
He did, in his original post.

Before we deep dive into the future I will make a quick disclaimer that things are always subject to change and I tell you may be happening today, may be changed tomorrow, in a week, a month or even a year and shifted around. I am by no means any sort of god or a fortune teller. I am just a person who... let's just say knows many people, some would rather argue that I know TOO MANY people.

Just in not so direct words

I don't think the OP has any ill intent with their post, but maybe could clean up the language and understand their position a bit better to be able to communicate in a way that wouldn't 100% garner skepticism.

Though, it sounds like they were fully prepared for the skepticism, as one should be with a "leak", so I can understand them standing their ground.

The thing is, even on the chans (4chan, 8chan, etc) if you don't post something that ACTUALLY proves you COULD have insider information, you're completely disregarded as a troll post.
Business cards doesn't mean anything, as been stated; I've watched employees of a vendor reach in to and grab all the business cards in their customer's drop jar.

Bernkastel

They sign NDAs before they go see these games. They cant "leak" anything or theyll get sued out of their asses. Do you even know how this type of stuff works?
Don't know why you quoted me. I was talking about the guy who started the thread.

Last edited:
Don't know why you quoted me. I was talking about the guy who started the thread.

I misunderstood then. The impression i got was that you guys were calling him full of shit cause hes not actually revealing the games he knows about. My point is that hes actually not "full of shit".

Every year they have this "pre E3" preview day where they invite people from all kinds of different gaming sites to see games that will be shown at e3, but early. They sign NDAs before they see this stuff. IGN goes, Giantbomb goes, this guy etc. They know some stuff that hasnt been revealed yet. They clearly wont reveal what they saw in a tweet reply to someone else.

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I misunderstood then. The impression i got was that you guys were calling him full of shit cause hes not actually revealing the games he knows about. My point is that hes actually not "full of shit".

Every year they have this "pre E3" preview day where they invite people from all kinds of different gaming sites to see games that will be shown at e3, but early. They sign NDAs before they see this stuff. IGN goes, Giantbomb goes, this guy etc. They know some stuff that hasnt been revealed yet. They clearly wont reveal what they saw in a tweet reply to someone else.
Giantbomb openly discusses the NDAs they're in; they comfortable enough with NDAs that they'll say "We can only show this much because we have NDAs saying we can't show other stuff."

Giantbomb openly discusses the NDAs they're in; they comfortable enough with NDAs that they'll say "We can only show this much because we have NDAs saying we can't show other stuff."

Yes, in their "previews" before a game releases. Theyre not allowed to talk about which games will be shown at e3, or e3 lineups if it wasnt announced yet. Its common sense people.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

If you go a page back, I quoted Jez saying this leak is fake. Some people stated this guy is legit and called Jez fake. I don't trust the likes of Brad Sams, but I do trust Jez and Klobrille.

Bernkastel

It's not Fable inspired. It IS a full Fable reboot.
Yeah well it is Fable because I've been told by someone who I know and trust. So let's leave it at that. Judgement day is on the 9th of June. If I am wrong and you wanna make fun of me after the confernece. Feel free, but for now let's not take shots at people and just be chill and go with the flow until shit goes down. How about that?
Fable will be getting a Teaser with the logo splash most likely and a snippet of the engine and the world/characters at E3 this year. Similar to last year's Halo Infinite reveal. Do not expect gameplay until next year or so at E3 2020 as that's to early in my opinion. It's going to be just a tease reveal and confirmation and existence of the game nothing else.
Why?

This doesn't have to be art for the new game, they also have SciFi stuff from around the same date .. possibly it's part of the portfolio that got them hired for "historical RPG" - I'd tend to doubt that they are allowed to post current project concept art (yet)..

Dunce hat avatar for life / 1 year ban would be the minimum I would accept.
Hahahaha that's fine with me dude. Please do hunt me. I don't mind.
So, now you are wrong. Never call yourself an insider ever again or I will truly haunt you in this site.
I told you.
Calling bullshit. I will come and laugh at this thread, because
Playground's project is
1. Is next gen
2. Will probably not be revealed atleast till 2020
Age of Empires IV won't be revealed in a Xbox event.
Forza Motorsport is next gen and won't be revealed this E3.

Last edited:
Top Bottom