• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The new studio of Keiichiro Toyama, creator of Silent Hill and Gravity Rush, show the first concept art for his new game

Hype ?

• Color me curious

Votes: 53 79.1%
  • Who cares

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
We don’t know a ton about this new studio other than it’s called Bokeh Game Studio.

From there, we’re left waiting on the developers to announce their first video game title into the marketplace.
However, it’s looking like this new video game title will still feature some horror elements for fans to enjoy, as the development studio has released their first concept art for the upcoming debut title:

ExF7J-yVoAQKucl

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
It's cool but i don't need a piece of concept art in order to be interested in the next project of one of this industry's most talented creators.

Kuranghi

I hope the new game will have an interesting form of movement like GR, still not much else like that I know of, it doesn't need to be open world though.

Pejo

In for whatever it is.

I also hope it's a critical and commercial success so he can tell Sony to eat his nuts.

I voted the second option, I have no idea what this is trying to show and I'm pretty much on board with the "JRPG or riot" mentality ha.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I'm always gonna have some hype for a new game. Hopefully its something I'm interested in.

Mabdia

The guy directed 2 of my favorite games of all time. Gravity Rush 1 and 2. That's enough to get my hype.

LRKD

Looks very cool, I’m looking forward to Bokeh studios work. Just hope whatever they do gets a physical release on either Xbox or Switch.

graywolf323

Gold Member
I vote who cares but only because it kinda looks like it's for horror to me which I'm not a fan of (my threshold for scary stuff is Scooby-Doo)

I'll be on board if they do something more like Gravity Rush later on though :)

Very cool montage of occult elements. That looks like a star chart or something crazy. The main character looks like a chimera, a combination of many different animals. Interesting.

mhirano

We don’t know a ton about this new studio other than it’s called Bokeh Game Studio.

From there, we’re left waiting on the developers to announce their first video game title into the marketplace.
However, it’s looking like this new video game title will still feature some horror elements for fans to enjoy, as the development studio has released their first concept art for the upcoming debut title:

ExF7J-yVoAQKucl

This is obviously 'True Detective Season 1 - The Game'.
But the Kaballah reminds me a bit of Neon Genesis Evangelion

Top Bottom