• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Music Thread

Bullet Club

A thread for newly released music. Any genre, by new artists, old artists, whoever.

Now that we've got that short intro out of the way, let's check out the crap new song by Madonna.

Madonna, Maluma - Medellín

Bullet Club

Here's Schwifty's new song.

Taylor Swift feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco - ME!

It sounds like the kind of thing they play in women's cereal ads.

Shelbutt

Here's Schwifty's new song.

Taylor Swift feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco - ME!

It sounds like the kind of thing they play in women's cereal ads.

God that was cheesy lol. I love anything Brendon does and while I do like some of Tswifts' music this was just....alot.

Last edited:

Aurelian

my friends call me "Cunty"
Time to put some TRONCE in this thread!

First, Ilan Bluestone's "We Are the Universe" from the namesake EP that just came out today. EL Waves is a wonderful lyricist and vocalist.

Then there's the In My Next Life mix of Andrew Bayer's "Your Eyes." I'm a bit of a sucker for this one since it reminds me of how my relationship with my girlfriend has blossomed.

Bullet Club

The Lonely Island Ft Sia - Oakland Nights

aF7Cg4w.png

lock2k

Banned
A thread for newly released music. Any genre, by new artists, old artists, whoever.

Now that we've got that short intro out of the way, let's check out the crap new song by Madonna.

Madonna, Maluma - Medellín

The sound of a desperate and decadent has been trying to hop into current trends. Wow.

MastAndo

Gold Member
Got stuck in the rabbit hole/acid trip that was the Devolver Digital Pre-Pre-Show on Twitch the other night, and Open Mike Eagle did a live set, and it was pretty chill. Not usually my type of music, but it was working for me. He performed this song and it just kind of resonated with me in the moment, for whatever reason...

EDIT: Didn't realize that this is like, 2 years old...well, it's new to me, dammit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom