• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The most popular game console on Black Friday 2021 isn't the PlayStation 5 — it's the $300 Xbox Series S (due to availability)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Posting what's in the article is not strange behavior. What's strange behavior is posting facts and then a person comes along to accuse me of being obsessive. You don't like the fact that I'm pointing out it was stock issues, and considering it's a mere fact that's what's going on, you're trying to manufacture an argument because you know what I said is true.

I also shared sales data in TLOU2 thread and you called it obsessive.

You simply do not like information that goes against your personal beliefs on the subject that are not factually based. Since you cannot argue with the facts at hand, you're going to resort to calling people obsessive. There was TLOU 2 sales thread made yesterday, and the same people who don't like the game showed up to criticize it again. You said nothing because that's the side you choose to believe.

Don't waste my time with these bogus claims. This discussion is over because you're only looking to argue.
I’m not sure if you’re confusing me with someone else, but as I said, I’ve got no issue with the article and I’ve posted nothing to suggest I do. You’re making a lot of assumptions under the guise of ‘facts’ and ‘truth’. Another 800 word response from you saying ‘you don’t like the facts and are looking for an argument’ isn’t worth anything.

You are obsessive.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I’m not sure if you’re confusing me with someone else, but as I said, I’ve got no issue with the article and I’ve posted nothing to suggest I do. You’re making a lot of assumptions under the guise of ‘facts’ and ‘truth’. Another 800 word response from you saying ‘you don’t like the facts and are looking for an argument’ isn’t worth anything.

You are obsessive.

"Any why, ifs, buts and maybes are all speculation. It makes me laugh that you don’t even know what a fact is."

What's obsessive is targeting me in a thread because you didn't like the information I'm posting in this thread and the other threads. This isn't the second time or the third time. That's obsessive behavior.

Like I said, take your own advice. I can't post information and have you throw a fit every time you see me post. You're going on ignore. lol

Kagey K

Banned
Nintendo has its biggest sales week ever in the uk…..EVER!? that’s just insane for a console that’s now 6 years old? Crazy shit.
Is it though? Every week 8ts the biggest something ever...

It's now to the point if someone isn't saying it's the biggest, I doubt them.

Gaming has grown exponentially, and we all expect more growth.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
OhWhat's obsessive is targeting me in a thread because you didn't like the information I'm posting in this thread and the other threads. This isn't the second time or the third time. That's obsessive behavior.

Like I said, take your own advice. I can't post information and have you throw a fit every time you see me post. You're going on ignore. lol
Oh No Omg GIF by The Office

kingfey

Banned
To be fair I think it would be easier for you to admit that you made a mistake if you can't prove him wrong. I haven't read anything like that from him but I could also have missed something. It's why I like it when a different person looks at something because they may spot something that I haven't.

I don't think it's worth dragging something like this into a state of limbo. Just something to keep in mind for the future.

Edit: Just something I would like to add. I also make the mistake of assuming that somebody said something when they meant something different. Sometimes my biases get in the way and my brain spins their words to mean something else. It usually takes a while for me to see this which is why I appreciate feedback on what I got wrong. Sometimes I can be stubborn though and threads can drag on many pages because of that.
He was making the hypothetical argument, that if these ps5/xsx had more stock, the xss wouldn't been selling what it did.

Its also my fault for not making it little simple. I kept giving him examples and examples, and he took it wrong way. It was stupid mistake on my part.

We both lost each other there.

kingfey

Banned
Well, these games are available on the last gen consoles that the casual audience already owns. In your opinion, why would these games specifically drive adoption of next gen consoles in the casual market?

What I think we're seeing, at least with the XSS, is that its at the USD$299 sweet spot that consoles aim for to drive their mass adoption. It's been covered in this thread already, but Sony buried Sega with this number alone. So, I think it's less about specific games, and more about gaming in general ballooning during COVID-19. People want to game more. It's not about people grabbing any old thing to play COD Warzone, it's about people grabbing a USD$299 next gen console that has a monster library of games in its first year on the market. Am I right with that assessment? We'll find out in the new year if we see sustained demand for the XSS outside of the holidays.
These games have been heavily advertising the next gen the most, since they have the most user base.

With 300$ like you said, xss would make a better investment for these casuals.

Fifa 22 has a certain feature, which is only locked to next gen systems. And that feature isn't even on pc. So if these games make exclusive content to next gen only, most casuals will upgrade to next gen.

Ozriel

M$FT
I don't disagree but Microsoft absolutely flubbed it by introducing 1440p into the picture. If they had simply said it was their new 1080p system that can sometimes run at higher resolutions then there wouldn't be much to talk about.

I’m pretty sure that outside a few people on enthusiast forums, nobody is fuming about the XSS not being a 1440p/60fps machine

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Is it though? Every week 8ts the biggest something ever...

It's now to the point if someone isn't saying it's the biggest, I doubt them.

Gaming has grown exponentially, and we all expect more growth.

awww man, I thought it was pretty good. Ok? lol don't rain on my parade. Just happy to see Nintendo bounce back after the Wii U. Every console is awesome this time.

16 pages! 16 PAGES ! Imagine you're such a little fanboy that the mere thought of a Series S being the most popular console makes you post dozens of times to downplay the success . And of course it's the same clowns that get triggered as soon as they see "Series S" is the thread title.
Why is it so hard to understand that some people don't want to or can't spend more than 300$. Of course if you ask people they'll always say they want the biggest, the fastest and the most expensive whatever (tv, car, gpu).

Ya, but doesn't the S also support HDMI 2.1? I think it does.

Yep but then people would think the Series S is an 8K console with the label on the box. You can see how that can be more problematic than the X or the PS5 having it.

I do believe at some point there will be 8K games on these platforms. But it will be limited to extremely simple looking titles like the Touryst or Minecraft for example.

He was making the hypothetical argument, that if these ps5/xsx had more stock, the xss wouldn't been selling what it did.

Its also my fault for not making it little simple. I kept giving him examples and examples, and he took it wrong way. It was stupid mistake on my part.

We both lost each other there.

I think his point was that it wouldn't be the best selling SKU with the other two having good supply. Not that the Series S sales would be reduced. That's the point of the article if you didn't understand it.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
This is not how things work.

By that logic switch should be up there as well..
A person that wants to plays sonys games doesn't buy a series s but wait. Yall should know that, unless the majority of Gaf owns a series s now.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Fifa, Cod, and fornite have been the main drive for casuals to join the next gen space.

When the SS can do these, they will just go pick it up, since other console is impossible to get.

I am sorry. Why would 3 last gen games be the main drive for casuals to get next gen consoles? Casuals care about 120 fps now?

reksveks

I am sorry. Why would 3 last gen games be the main drive for casuals to get next gen consoles? Casuals care about 120 fps now?

Based off the PS stat's, the most played PS5 games are generally ones with cross-gen releases

• Fortnite
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  • FIFA 21
  • NBA 2K21
  • Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  • Destiny 2
  • MLB The Show 21
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales*
  • Demon’s Souls*
  • NBA 2K22

This doesn't obviously prove that those games are getting casual to buy a PS5 but it does suggest that once they get one, they do just play the same games as they always have done. I think there is a decent chunk of players whom just want the new shiny thing and a decent chunk who just want to play their existing games but in a better way. The problem to clear this up is that i think the polls aren't going to be answered truthfully by a group of users.

Darsxx82

Fifa has a specific NextGen version different from XBO and PS4. Same with NBA 2K 21 and it is the version you play in XSS. B2042 is also version specific. COD Vanguard in XSS is excellent version just like XSX / PS5 at 1440p.

In XSS you have only NextGen games like FligthSimulator, and you will receive all the exclusive and multiplatform games in the future that will not on XBO or PS4 ...

All this, Gamepass and that it is worth $ 299 makes it unquestionably very appealing for a large portion of the casual public and even more in the BF and Christmas period. It is clear that if there was a greater existence of XSX and PS5 surely XSS would have seen its sales cut and not sell more than these ... But it does not mean that it is a product with clear attractiveness among the casual public especially.

SlimySnake

Based off the PS stat's, the most played PS5 games are generally ones with cross-gen releases

• Fortnite
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  • FIFA 21
  • NBA 2K21
  • Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  • Destiny 2
  • MLB The Show 21
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales*
  • Demon’s Souls*
  • NBA 2K22

This doesn't obviously prove that those games are getting casual to buy a PS5 but it does suggest that once they get one, they do just play the same games as they always have done. I think there is a decent chunk of players whom just want the new shiny thing and a decent chunk who just want to play their existing games but in a better way. The problem to clear this up is that i think the polls aren't going to be answered truthfully by a group of users.
Thats just because they are popular games, but by no means drive next gen purchases. Next gen purchases are driven by hardcore gamers who want the latest and greatest. They are the ones who care about fancy next gen visuals and/or 60 or in this gen's case 120 fps.

I really dont see how fortnite is driving next gen sales. It's like saying people bought the PS4 to play TLOU remaster at 60 fps.

reksveks

Next gen purchases are driven by hardcore gamers who want the latest and greatest. They are the ones who care about fancy next gen visuals and/or 60 or in this gen's case 120 fps.
The problem in this conversation is partially in the definition of 'hardcore' gamer. Is a person whom spends 120 hrs in fortnite in a month equal to someone whom plays 120 hrs across a range of games. I don't know what your opinions are or your definition of hardcore games is. It might be a vague definition which is probably what I end up on. Maybe I misunderstood your usage of the word casual.

I don't see fortnite driving next gen console sales but I do see the promise of playing fortnite in a much better way selling next gen consoles for a meaningful chunk of the early adopters.

kingfey

Banned
120 fps is for people who compared the xss to x1x, and called inferior to that console.

Those games are what majority of console gamers play. If those games advertise these games being run on next gen, and locking certain features from those games on next gen, casuals will go buy the next gen consoles.

SlimySnake

The problem in this conversation is partially in the definition of 'hardcore' gamer. Is a person whom spends 120 hrs in fortnite in a month equal to someone whom plays 120 hrs across a range of games. I don't know what your opinions are or your definition of hardcore games is. It might be a vague definition which is probably what I end up on. Maybe I misunderstood your usage of the word casual.

I don't see fortnite driving next gen console sales but I do see the promise of playing fortnite in a much better way selling next gen consoles for a meaningful chunk of the early adopters.
Well casuals in this sense are people addicted to cod, fifa and fortnite. They are folks who only play one game a year. They clearly dont care about graphics or next gen technical advancements or they wouldnt be playing fortnite.

I just dont think cross gen games, let alone games like fifa and fortnite are driving next gen sales or sales of series s just because they have a 120 fps mode. There are just so many flaws in that logic. a person who only plays fortnite is likely spending $100 a year if not a month on skins. They are not your price conscious customer who is buying the xss for a 120 fps mode. That guy probably doesnt even know what 120 fps is.

Hardcore gamers are the ones who care about 120 fps. 120 FOV. 1080p vs 4k. Assuming Fifa and CoD players are purchasing next gen consoles just to play these games at 120 fps is simply far fetched.

kingfey

Banned
Thats just because they are popular games, but by no means drive next gen purchases. Next gen purchases are driven by hardcore gamers who want the latest and greatest. They are the ones who care about fancy next gen visuals and/or 60 or in this gen's case 120 fps.

I really dont see how fortnite is driving next gen sales. It's like saying people bought the PS4 to play TLOU remaster at 60 fps.
Hardcore make up 15-20% of the console generation.

Its just that they are the loudest, so you have the assumption that they are the majority.

SlimySnake

Hardcore make up 15-20% of the console generation.

Its just that they are the loudest, so you have the assumption that they are the majority.
I dont know where I said they are the majority? I am just questioning your assertion that casual gamers are buying the xss because of 120 fps modes in Fortnite.

kingfey

Banned
I dont know where I said they are the majority? I am just questioning your assertion that casual gamers are buying the xss because of 120 fps modes in Fortnite.
Like I said in previous post, that 120 fps is for those who are calling the xss weak console.

X1x which was able to do 4k, had a hard time doing 120 fps.

Casual just do it for content.

SlimySnake

Like I said in previous post, that 120 fps is for those who are calling the xss weak console.

I must have misunderstood your post then.

That is how you know, who spends money like crazy.

Most rational people won't spend 500$ on a console. They fucking won't do it.

300$ on other hand is easy to buy it. They can spend money on that. But 500$ is a fucking no no. You mention that, and you will get whipped.
Its funny but i feel the same way. I almost pulled the trigger on one of these but remembered I have a mid-high end gaming rig and can max everything out and play all xbox software, it would be foolish.
I'll wait for the ps5 so I can play my ps4 games there.

Why the switch was an easy buy.
Remember when people complained about the $500 ps3 that sony had to cut out the ps2 guts? They were laughing stock, now people don't care... Must be
all that covid stimy money? As usually $500 is a nope for most typical people.

I won't spend more for a gfx card either $400 is my limit as that was high end for 2 decades (from the voodoo 3, 5500, geforce 3, geforce 6800, 8800gts, etc..) until now. I had to spend $450 for a 3060ti but 500 or more , no way! Scalpers want 1000 for that card. Glad i got it at msrp or id be stuck with my 1650 super or 1060.

Its like 1987 and 1988, getting a Sega Master System instead of a NES.
Or the NES control deck instead of the Action set. Remember NES had 3 skus .
Deluxe set - Console, Rob Robot , Zapper, 2 controllers, and 2 games (gyromite/duckhunt). - $299 (1985)
Action set - Console, Zapper , 2 controllers SMB1 , Duck Hunt - $149.99 (1987) - when i got mine as a kid w/ gold case zelda1 and gray zapper (not that red bs)
Control Deck - Console and 2 controllers smb1 - $99 (was originally $199 in 1985 but later price dropped and added pack in game, as it originally had none.)

Nintendo gave you options, and it let families without much money get into gaming. $500 is a steep climb for most people. Don't know why we accept that now.
$300 is a much better entry point.

I would be one of the people that picked up another XSS. I'm done looking for impossible consoles. I'll probably check back in when a PS5 Pro comes out, but if it's this difficult, fuck that also.

avin
Yep and f off to the people who are like "its easy i bought 5"...grrr...

kingfey

Banned
Its funny but i feel the same way. I almost pulled the trigger on one of these but remembered I have a mid-high end gaming rig and can max everything out and play all xbox software, it would be foolish.
I'll wait for the ps5 so I can play my ps4 games there.

Why the switch was an easy buy.
Remember when people complained about the $500 ps3 that sony had to cut out the ps2 guts? They were laughing stock, now people don't care... Must be
all that covid stimy money? As usually $500 is a nope for most typical people.

I won't spend more for a gfx card either $400 is my limit as that was high end for 2 decades (from the voodoo 3, 5500, geforce 3, geforce 6800, 8800gts, etc..) until now. I had to spend $450 for a 3060ti but 500 or more , no way! Scalpers want 1000 for that card. Glad i got it at msrp or id be stuck with my 1650 super or 1060.
my card is having hard time with halo infinite MP. And current market is shit.

When you are on college loan, it isn't easy to spend that money easily.

DragonNCM

Lovely thread
16 pages of FUCKING nonsense people talking.
Mad people are mad because 300$ console selling well, mad people are mad to MS because they made more XSS, mad people are mad because they can't get PS5 or XSX then start to bash others because they got XSS.
FUCKING MADNESS !
I love it

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war

SSD speeds are probably a factor for casuals.

Alebrije

A lot of people wanted a PS5 and Series X for 2020 Christmasts...they waited all 2021 to get one but those consoles still are hard to get , specially for the average mom or dads that not are aware of restocks, I l know caes of people that have tried 2 or 3 times get a PS5 from Walmart without success.

So people are tired and finally got to the point of think " fuck , wont have another Christmast or 2022 without a new console" and got the Series S. A lucky strike for Mocrosoft.

Ozriel

M$FT
A lot of people wanted a PS5 and Series X for 2020 Christmasts...they waited all 2021 to get one but those consoles still are hard to get , specially for the average mom or dads that not are aware of restocks, I l know caes of people that have tried 2 or 3 times get a PS5 from Walmart without success.

So people are tired and finally got to the point of think " fuck , wont have another Christmast or 2022 without a new console" and got the Series S. A lucky strike for Mocrosoft.

a lot of people wanted to buy PlayStation 5 consoles and went off to buy an Xbox Series S instead?

I don't wait for Xmas for console buying. Of course i am 42 and buying for myself not little Timmy, and I have tried for over a year with no results. Its not just parents it's people that have jobs. Walmart and Amazon drops never take, gets to shopping cart, click on checkout and "we are sorry item no longer in stock". So why the f did you put it in my cart if you don't have it assholes?
Its akin to someone stealing your groceries when you are at the checkout line and being rung up, like someone steals your steak.

Which wouldn't happen but bots and scalpers think they are above the law as stores don't care. They just want that green. Its madness!

If me a tech savy enthusiast gamer is getting fed up and pissed, you better believe Joeblow normie says f this and buys whatever.

Last edited:

Deerock71

Whelp, I've got my son in deep; splurged on the 1TB "memory card". As a fallback, if he insists on sticking with his shabby launch PS4 until I finally nab a PS5, I'll happily latch onto it like I did his Xbox One X. He's gonna learn to be multiplatform and he's gonna LIKE IT, I says!

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I expect this trend will continue through Christmas

I was just at our local WalMart and there were 4 Series S sitting on the shelves and an older couple buying one

Not trying to downplay BF but it's during the time of the year when sales go up for everything. Without having a good supply of PS5s or XSXs it's hard to gauge how significant the demands really are.

I know you're not doing it but some use holidays to gauge a systems success when that isn't necessarily correct to do so.

So by that same metric, we should ignore the Switch's sales in the UK over BF weekend as any indicator of its health as a platform, even though those sales ultimately add to its install base?

Not every system is going to sell a consistent amount of units in a ratio relative other systems for any given month, if that were true we would always see exactly one console selling the most every single month with no deviations, etc. Some systems may not have big holiday sales but steady sales throughout most of the rest of the year. Others may have sporadic sale steadiness for the rest of the year but big sales during holidays due to adjacent new software releases. And other systems still may see boosts.

He explained why XSS is in the UK second place and that's because the other consoles are out of stock.

Has he ever given an explanation for the times PS5 was in 2nd in the UK (or any analyst, for that matter) that had anything to do with other system offerings being out of stock? Because stock issues can affect any system at any time, even if as an average over time one system is more in stock (which by the way, != "just sitting on store shelves", which is what the term has taken on meaning-wise with some people) than the other.

If he was in this thread, he would tell you why the XSS is in first place in the US and that's because the XSX and PS5 are out of stock.

Okay, and that doesn't make him an authority on the subject. He's one person with their opinion; another analyst could tell you the same fact but give a different supportive reason, whose you weigh more comes down to which perspective more closely aligns with your own. And again, would he use the "out of stock" reasoning WRT Switch or Series X if PS5 came in 1st place? Because any other time the PS5 has this year, very few people have actually levied it as other options being supply-constrained.

In fact, particularly WRT Xbox their concern-trolling begins with questioning if Xbox even has any demand. Double standards are at play here.

IS that true or false? It's true. There's no reason to debate about this. The only reason why you choose to do it is that you don't like it when people mention it.

Because contextual use and motive of intent in stating a fact are even more important in cases than the fact itself. Why do you think "fake news" became a phenomenon?

You have no problem quoting DF of VG tech for accurate information as to why one console is performing better than the other. Seems like citing sources and sharing information is not wanted unless it's to praise the Xbox.

Dude I haven't posted on a DF or VG Tech thing in months. In fact the only recent time I have was to tell people who were using early Elden Ring perf on the new systems to stop using it as a means of criticizing a console's design choices or try theorizing it's bottlenecks, because they were being very selective.

Otherwise I honestly am not following the tech comparison stuff anymore.

Let's look at the previous comments in this thread.

I explained why it's a stock issue.

DForce

I gave an explanation and you then accused me of being "mad".

thicc_girls_are_teh_best

I said there's nothing to be mad about. I'm just telling you what it says in the article.

DForce

You're accusing people of quoting the article to downplay the fact that the XSS sold well.

thicc_girls_are_teh_best

I said this is a console performance thread during Black Friday. That means you have to compare how one console sold versus the other.

DForce

Ozriel replied and basically said people praised sony for being able to launch more consoles despite a launching a week later. Is irrelevant because you guys weren't allowed to mention that during the launch week.

Ozriel

I stuck to the Black Friday console comparison topic because that's what the topic is about.

DForce

This is another, "It doesn't matter what the article says" comment.

Banjo64

I was then being accused of lying and making up facts. I cited my sources and my information was never disputed by anyone.

bushwookie

I kept it short and simple. I shared links and information and asked him to dispute it. He never returned.
DForce

Max replied to his comment and said it's fanboyism, even though I made it perfectly clear that I'm giving reasons why the XSS also sold out another Xbox console. It was never about Xbox versus PlayStation.

Max Payne’s Baretta

I replied and said the information is in the article

DForce

He never once discussed the context of the article. It's evident that he wanted to ignore it.

Max Payne’s Baretta

DForce

Max Payne’s Baretta

DForce

Instead of posting my entire conversation with Kingfey, I will only quote the most important parts.

kingfey

DForce

kingfey

The Xbox Series S is selling and it's one of the most popular items during Black Friday. No one ever disputed that.

He did not want to acknowledge what was in the article. I asked him directly if the article says the other consoles are out of stock after accusing me of being desperate by saying it's a stock issue.

DForce

He admitted "even with stock issues

kingfey

I'm not here to speak on behalf of other people so you kind of just wasted time quoting everyone who's been talking with you ITT aside from myself. As for the back-and-forth between you and I, there's no need for me to clarify anything previously said.

You have enough time to quote multiple folks, you probably have enough time to read what I posted more carefully to see what my main point of discussion in the thread has been.

Conclusion

I stuck to the subject, I mentioned what was in the article and I backed up information from NowInStock to prove my point.

Using a single tracking website to prove your point is like trying to use a single limited survey to back up a political theory. You have to cross-reference data from multiple sources (preferably including ones that can over blind spots data-wise of complements) before thinking you've got the silver bullet.

The people who replied to me did not discuss the part of the article where it mentions that it was a stock issue.

Because for starters, the line in the article mentioning it being a stock issue did not itself emphasize that as the main point of the article (and any loaded connotations it has taken on since have come from readers putting their own viewpoints on this). Secondly, ANYONE can assume that stock is going to play a factor when it comes to sales, you cannot sell what you do not have to sell.

This is true of EVERY industry, and EVERY good, so there is no reason to explicitly mention stock playing a part in Series S's sales when that should be assumed. The ONLY reason to insist on explicit mention of it, is if to signify that fact as having a much greater significance than usual, which inversely implies that the item in question saw a majority of its sales from factors other than its own merit(s).

...Which is why we have seen so many salty meltdowns around this discussion devolve into denigrating the Series S, or Xbox brand, in one way or another.

If people can "clearly read it" as you claim, then there wouldn't be a huge effort to ignore what was written inside of the article.

No one's trying to ignore it, the truth you don't want to accept is that it simply isn't an important or unique enough factor to mention.

The replies were are filled with false accusations that I was saying the XSS wouldn't sell if the other consoles were in stock. Yes, people can clearly read what was in the article, but they want to pretend it doesn't exist.

Well that is most likely your own fault and maybe you should've structured your posts better, in a way where they didn't come off as doing the thing you feel they have been wrongly interpreted of.

I mean misinterpretation happens to all of us from time to time, but on topics like this you kind of have to admit you have a history of a certain "perspective" WRT a specific brand, that is going to follow you around when you make future posts regarding things of that same brand. And if so many people are making those "misinterpretations" of your posts here, maybe that's a sign that what I'm describing here isn't a one-off 🤷‍♂️

So by that same metric, we should ignore the Switch's sales in the UK over BF weekend as any indicator of its health as a platform, even though those sales ultimately add to its install base?

From what I understand the Switch sold extremely well throughout the year. Sure BF sales do add to the platforms install base but the rest of the year matters as well. It's why it's important to look at the entire year to determine the health of the platform.

Now I'm going to stop you from saying that I've said this but I never said the XSS sold poorly. Only that it's the next gen system with the least amount of demand. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's a failure though.

I tend to look at the overall picture instead of focusing on one specific point. But that's just me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom