• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Making of Dishonored | Noclip Documentary

Plantoid

Games so hard for me that I tried to play it 4x already (last one after fps boost) and I didn't make past the guards behind the dude you save from torture/execution

Last edited:
Dishonored was one of my favorite games of that generation. Beat it multiple times even did a no kill/ ghost run. Hope we get more in the franchise in the near future.

I'm just glad Arkane is still around, developers that make immersive sims are becoming more and more rare as we move forward.

Great game, I still feel bad I didn't play them when they first released. Kind of glad though since I played them all at a good frame-rate and resolution.

The number of ways you can shoot through areas, full murder, unseen, basically play any way you want.

Any. way. you. want.
9qLhJrq.jpg

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Great doc. I skipped these games because they never looked that interesting. Danny's doc here made me change my mind. I'll pick the first one up and give it a shot once I finish Monster Hunter Rise.

Arkane have been on a fantastic run with all the Dishonored games and then Prey......hope they can continue the run going!
Kinda surprised how well Prey turned out considering it was a different dev studio. Arkane Austin did a good job of keeping the same core tenants as Arkane Lyon.

kyussman

Kinda surprised how well Prey turned out considering it was a different dev studio. Arkane Austin did a good job of keeping the same core tenants as Arkane Lyon.
Yea,totally....I doubt many even realise it was two different studios....Prey was a great game,the design of the space station was so good,exploring the various areas was a joy for me in that game....even more so than a lot of the Dishonored series levels.

Top Bottom