• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Magnificent Trufflepigs - Official Teaser Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Take a look at the trailer for this upcoming first-person, romantic, metal-detecting game, The Magnificent Trufflepigs, from the lead designer of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.

In The Magnificent Truffle Pigs, take on the role of Adam (voiced by Doctor Who's Arthur Darvill and DC's Legends of Tomorrow) as he returns to his childhood village, Stanning. It's there he teams up with Beth (voiced by Luci Fish of Safe House and Another Eden) in her search for a local treasure but all is not as it seems, and Adam must uncover the truth.

The Magnificent Trufflepigs launches on PC and Nintendo Switch in early Summer 2021.

Kuranghi

I'll give it a whirl, I still didn't get around to EGTTR yet actually. The car was strangely more photo realistic than the rest of the game though, which made it look out of place.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I...don't know what to think about this yet. Kinda reminds me of that Forest Ranger game...Fire...something. Firewall?

Last edited:
Top Bottom