• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Community The Lucky Bastards Thread

FMX

Jan 18, 2019
I want to hear from all you that completed the Trifecta..........secured a RTX 3080, PS5, and the Xbox Series X/S as of today. I was not able to get either. I hate you all and hope that you have a bad day!!!!!. So who got all 3??:messenger_grinning::messenger_grinning::messenger_grinning::messenger_grinning::messenger_grinning:

2 out of 3 still makes you a Lucky Bastard so you can join in as well!!!

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jul 2, 2013
Oregon

Well I got two out of three (PS5 and Xbox Series X). Not in the market for a new graphics card just yet, mine is only about 2 years old.

Reactions: Bartski
Feb 3, 2008
France
I bought a new mini-oven two days ago, my old one died last sunday.
It cost 34.97€, and I'll get it tomorrow if I'm delivery-lucky. I had no issue at all ordering it.
It doesn't play games, but it can cook pizzas, and this will make me very happy.

• Strength
Reactions: Ps5ProFoSho