• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Lord of the Rings: Gollum | A Split Personality - Cinematic Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Lord of the Rings™: Gollum™ is a story-driven action-adventure coming to Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch™ and PC in 2022.

Take on a perilous journey as Gollum, chasing the only thing that is precious to him. From his time as a slave below the Dark Tower to his stay with the Elves of Mirkwood, climb, leap, and sneak your way past dangers. Skillful and sly, Gollum is also torn by his split personality. It is up to you to decide whether the darker side of Gollum takes over or if there is a spark of reason left in what once was Sméagol.

So it will be stealth game something like Styx? Not very exciting if so.
Exactly this. Didn't personaly enjoy that game. I'm not exited about this even though I'm a huge Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War fan. All these years of waiting and now we get this Gollum game.

I mistakenly thought that Monolith was working on this. But according to Wikipedia, they're working on a Wonder Woman game. Not sure how accurate that is.

Tschumi

I don't like his eyes, he had enough expression in his LOTR trilogy iteration, the cartoonish eyes undermine integrity pretty badly, for me. Doesn't need to be a Ratchet and Clank character. Also, I don't really see Golum as the kind of villain who would tip lava over people, he'd just fucking slink away lol

Top Bottom