• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Gets Nintendo Switch Release Date

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Zelda games arent made to be rushed through. The 3 day time limit bullshit is why i never fully did and never will play through this one. I tried once back in the day, hated every second.
It's not for everybody. I admit that the 3-day mechanic can be a little tedius, but the dark atmosphere and exploration more than made up for it.

They used the assets from Ocarina of Time, but it felt like transcending the limitations of the games. You have to go back and forth in time, but you end up going a lot further. I just can't expain it.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I loved the DS Zeldas and the Stylus controls were something fresh at that time and still are.

Something being new doesn't make it inherently good, it's the worst control scheme Zelda's ever had. Even worse than waggle.

That said even the worst Zelda games aren't bad, they're just the worst two of the main sixteen for my money.

Unk Adams

Banned
This subscription is so expensive just to rent these great games. Just buy a N64 and the actual games on ebay. Will end up being cheaper in the long run and you get them forever. Shameful Nintendo, just shameful...
The early 2000's were the best time to be an N64 fan. You could find every classic game clogging up used game bins for $1-$10 a piece. The rarest games CIB were no more than $20-$30 at most. I wonder how those people who dumped their games when the N64 wasn't "cool" anymore for probably a quarter a piece feel about that now that they've increased so much in value. The same people who acted like I was crazy for collecting them back then ("why do you want to play these worthless old games now that the PS2 is out?") before hipsters and reseller vultures invaded the classic game market and ruined it like normies tend to do with every hobby they invade.

Last edited:
Top Bottom