• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Community Analysis The Legend of Heroes Trails series discussion |OT| : All aboard the head-patting express!

JohannCK

Feb 26, 2018
Tokyo, Japan
www.frontlinejp.net
My review of Hajimari no Kiseki is up!

And since Cold Steel IV is being released this month, here's my review of that too:

• Love
Reactions: Rean no Kiseki

KàIRóS

Jul 15, 2019
I wasn't going to buy the localized version of Sen IV on day 1 but I'm not really buying anything else this month so I might as well get it while there are still copies on Amazon, It's my fav game from the Erebonia Arc and I'm really interested in hearing the Crossbell cast in english.

I'm still finishing Hajimari, so far it's good but the new characters just haven't clicked with me, something feels off about them, like they don't fully belong in a Kiseki game, maybe it's just my taste in characters I dunno.

Shouta

Jun 6, 2004
New characters in Hajimari are good but they definitely feel pretty derivative especially when you have a cast that big in the game. Their personalities are pretty good though and their story is solid for being just a single route in the game so that's kind of nice but yeah, if they weren't right near other characters that are just like them, it'd be a little better, lol

Reactions: Rean no Kiseki