• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero ‘Characters’ trailer

Bullet Club

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero ‘Characters’ trailer​

Introducing Lloyd Bannings, Elie MacDowell, Tio Plato, and Randy Orlando.

3kG5Ay2.jpg

NIS America has released a new trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero introducing the members of Crossbell’s Special Support Section.

The Special Support Section is made up of rookie detective Lloyd Bannings, political princess Elie MacDowell, young genius and orbal technology master Tio Plato, and soldier and playboy Randy Orlando.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG on September 27 in North America and September 30 in Europe.

Watch the trailer below.

Source: Gematsu

I played the fan-translated PSP version and enjoyed it a lot. If you are a Trails fan, you should play it. Just keep in mind this is like the first chapter of Trails in the Sky, meaning it's mostly about establishing the settings, characters, and conflicts.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks awesome. I'm about 1/4th of the way through Trails in the Sky SC though - my guess is I won't be done with the 3rd game by September.

Top Bottom