• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Pt II |OT| Oh Ellie...I think they should be terrified of you

cormack12

Gold Member
kU1jTFJ.gif

rkxXpzY.gif

JtonIzd.gif

Cm6HSbQ.gif

enW3LAk.gif

QGSUeDi.gif

pTw11a3.gif

kgapvot.gif

0H9m38U.gif

n8XgYui.gif

y4MdyEF.gif

FsBuzWZ.gif

Gifs
zcoVakP.gif

BPc4vlz.gif

MVh1IFr.gif

N5yAMRo.gif

9dJsjmM.gif

Would it be the dumbest thing I could possibly do to buy a PS4 Pro to play this when I can just wait for the PS5? I sold my PS4 Pro earlier this year because this was the only game on the slate and I figured I could handle the wait 'till PS5, but man is it getting tough.

REE Machine

Banned
Would it be the dumbest thing I could possibly do to buy a PS4 Pro to play this when I can just wait for the PS5? I sold my PS4 Pro earlier this year because this was the only game on the slate and I figured I could handle the wait 'till PS5, but man is it getting tough.
How much do you care about spoilers? If you dont then wait for ps5

Tripolygon

Banned
Right there with you. I know there will be a PS5 version at some point but can i hold out until then is the question.

Abear21

Banned
Cannot wait to play this! It just looks too good to wait for it on PS5 and if they patch a performance boost before the inevitable remaster I’ll be ready for another play through by then anyway.

Knowing news outlets are more and more likely to leak spoiler bits of the story and ending—never mind user reviews and threads on Gaf, even if I do my best to ignore these, I’m sure the story will get at least partially ruined for me in the 5 months until PS5.

Besides, once PS5 drops I’ll be wanting to play actual PS5 games on it!

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Great thread. Perhaps get a mod to put *NO SPOILERS* in the thread title and provide a link to the spoiler thread for anyone who wants to discuss the game's story and scenes in more detail.

Moogle11

Banned
Can't wait for Friday! Trying to put in extra hours and get work caught up so I can play a lot that day as we'll be in a cabin in the mountains with some friends (who've also been isolating) for one of their birthdays Saturday-Tuesday.

As with others, no way I'd wait for PS5 for this. Who knows if it will be there day one, I've been lucky to avoid spoilers so far and Naughty Dog games I play primarily for the story and characters, and I'm not that fussed about graphics/performance these days when games already look this good to me (30fps is perfectly fine by me as long as it's stable).

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
iu

Wife gave me permission for a midnight release, which fellas, when a woman is 8 mos. pregnant is no small feat. It's gonna be sweet, got my buddy coming over and my baby sister coming too. Gonna finish the last 2 hours of TloU that we didn't finish last week and then jump straight into the sequel at midnight. I'm so stoked.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy I guess I'll install and try TLOU: Remastered, you twisted my arm you bunch of TLOU Fanpeople. Sake.

edit - I won't abandon Sharky just yet though, got to see the journey through...

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm thinking watching movie the Road or 28 days later before playing this game, to get in the mood.

Kagero

Was able to snag the Ellie edition. It's expensive as heck so I'm not sure if I should keep it. Only really interested in the Vinyl soundtrack. The statue looks ugly :( Decisions, decisions.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Didn't managed to get it in a 3 for 2 promo, so I'm gonna jump this at launch.

giphy.gif

It's all good thought, gonna wait for the community feedback.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Great OT. Still haven't seen Best Buy ship out my game. If they take too long, I'll start Desperados III first since I got that today. Come on Best Buy, you slow bastards!!!

Aggelos

Everyone's ready for the big ride!...
Right smack at the end of PS4's life-cycle...

thanos_awesomec6kvs.gif

Ivana Littschwager, 3D Environment Artist at Sony Santa Monica Studio , is still readying herself for the big ride, into the bargain.
Is she gonna make it til Friday?

Last edited:

Astral Dog

Can't wait for Friday! Trying to put in extra hours and get work caught up so I can play a lot that day as we'll be in a cabin in the mountains with some friends (who've also been isolating) for one of their birthdays Saturday-Tuesday.

As with others, no way I'd wait for PS5 for this. Who knows if it will be there day one, I've been lucky to avoid spoilers so far and Naughty Dog games I play primarily for the story and characters, and I'm not that fussed about graphics/performance these days when games already look this good to me (30fps is perfectly fine by me as long as it's stable).
Thats how slasher movies always begin 😲

Top Bottom