• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II: First Impressions/Final Previews go up at 9AM EDT on June 1st 2020.

WIll TLOU2 review better than TLOU1?

• Yes

Votes: 82 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 48 27.9%
  • The same

Votes: 42 24.4%

• Total voters

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force

He probably meant later this week, but he does have a review going up for TLOU Part II.

To be fair, not too many games released this year, but looks like he's giving out hints that it's a really good game.

PanzerAzel

I'm likely to enjoy this game greatly, but I'm not going to shy away from expressing any negatives I feel towards it. I hope there aren't any and at the same time fear there will be ... Sorry in advance if I say anything that upsets people. :)
You and I will be in the same boat.

I can already tell that the inevitable accolades and praise this will (rightly) receive will be used in the attempt to nullify and invalidate any and all criticism at the game that has NOTHING to do with why the game will be praised in the first place. It is possible to recognize the good while acknowledging the bad.

Hell if I’m going to apologize in advance to these people whatsoever, because they are wrong. The trailers (alongside ND’s statements and affiliations) have proven to me that ND has an agenda at play, and no grander context the final product affords will retroactively absolve them of the shit they pulled.

Top Bottom