• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II first hands-on previews, screenshots, and gameplay

I showed a picture of a female judo fighter who went up against Ronda Rousey in the 2005 championship.
This person is a trans athlete, that was the only picture in your post... I am fairly sure that there is a sizable bulge behind that belt.
20191231084253_20191231_PFL_10_FN_Social02312.JPG

Where's your source to back this up?
How would you back up the opposite point? I mean, we are all here, you make some pretty serious claims about the nature of the human race, I think you should be the one to make an effort to convince people.

Have you been outside? or even checked to a biologist (there are a couple who post talk on the matter of gender/sex identity online)? Sex and gender are more certain than pretty much anything in science. The whole "trans women are women" is a philosophical argument, it's not grounded in reality. People can correctly identify the gender of a person within a second at a rate over 97% (I can't find a study on it, but there are many scientific who spoke about it online), this is across cultures and body types.

Just in case you were not sure, people should not be mean to trans women, but I don't think they should be used as models for those born women, I side with the feminists on this.

How do you explain that sort of thing happening: https://www.thepostmillennial.com/b...omans-skull-named-bravest-athlete-in-history/

I don't want this to be construded as being against trans people, I don't know what to do with trans atheltes, but it does not seem to be fair to let them compete in the women leagues.
those scenes are not really impactful on the story side they are there more for gameplay purposes. . Still though he did save her so i was wrong, especially after the truck scene that one counts.

I guess he should admit you were right, except for the few times you were wrong.

Anyways, this is complete derailment, the game looks amazing and I may have my issues with what happened with Uncharted 4. I think Drunkman (pretty sure this is misspelled) is legitimately the "father" of TLoU and he is great with that kind of stories.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Played it on hard difficulty only
I highly suggest you play the game on survival difficulty, to me in that mode it when the gameplay that truly shines which I can't the say same with Uncharted series.

Both in normal mode and hard mode you get way too much resource and bullets, Survival it has perfect balance being challenging but also very fun.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
This person is a trans athlete, that was the only picture in your post... I am fairly sure that there is a sizable bulge behind that belt.
20191231084253_20191231_PFL_10_FN_Social02312.JPG

How would you back up the opposite point? I mean, we are all here, you make some pretty serious claims about the nature of the human race, I think you should be the one to make an effort to convince people.

Have you been outside? or even checked to a biologist (there are a couple who post talk on the matter of gender/sex identity online)? Sex and gender are more certain than pretty much anything in science. The whole "trans women are women" is a philosophical argument, it's not grounded in reality. People can correctly identify the gender of a person within a second at a rate over 97% (I can't find a study on it, but there are many scientific who spoke about it online), this is across cultures and body types.

Just in case you were not sure, people should not be mean to trans women, but I don't think they should be used as models for those born women, I side with the feminists on this.

How do you explain that sort of thing happening: https://www.thepostmillennial.com/b...omans-skull-named-bravest-athlete-in-history/

I don't want this to be construded as being against trans people, I don't know what to do with trans atheltes, but it does not seem to be fair to let them compete in the women leagues.

I guess he should admit you were right, except for the few times you were wrong.

Anyways, this is complete derailment, the game looks amazing and I may have my issues with what happened with Uncharted 4. I think Drunkman (pretty sure this is misspelled) is legitimately the "father" of TLoU and he is great with that kind of stories.

:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I'm going to say that you have a few screws loose in your head.

This conversation was never about trans women.

I never mentioned trans women until you entered the conversation.

Kayla Harrison is a woman who competed in women's sports for years.

Here are her childhood photos. One as a young girl and another as a mere child
e00436609a085bbd39fa1b9ed655b7be.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

She has masculine features even as a young girl. It's all about genetics.

SLB1904

Banned
If they go out of their way to shove their political ideology down our throats, especially when it affects their art negatively or are doing it to rustle the jimmies of the people who disagree with them, then it's fair to argue that they are. But I agree if it's what they felt was best for the character, and since I don't know for sure as there's no real proof, I can't say for certain.

People don't actually care nor go out of their way, they're just speaking their mind just as much as one says the devs are.
you know for them to shove anything down your throat you need to pay $60. and im pretty sure loads of people dont even know this game exists, so be like them

you know for them to shove anything down your throat you need to pay $60. and im pretty sure loads of people dont even know this game exists, so be like them
Excuses excuses, whether they have an agenda or not.

I'll just pretend it has fun gameplay. Be sure not to cut yourself on that rough edge I just laid out for ya!

Last edited:
that's really none of your business. they are not chopping your dick off.
Shame you replied prematurely.

It really is my business, since I wouldn't know what's in the game, unless you're that willing to jump on its defense.

SJW beliefs are like the equivalent of chopping your penis off, though, yes.

I highly suggest you play the game on survival difficulty, to me in that mode it when the gameplay that truly shines which I can't the say same with Uncharted series.

Both in normal mode and hard mode you get way too much resource and bullets, Survival it has perfect balance being challenging but also very fun.
The Last of Us 1 is many things... "fun" is not one of them. I can just imagine people replaying that game's Campaign over and over every day, I don't see how, but more power to them.

Now MP can be fun when it's not broken.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
That depends on individual person, I personally had fun with game as many other people did as well.
I think I have around 6 or 7 completed playthroughs of TLOU. Saturday I was playing the campaign and still had a good time. Between bombs, molotovs, stealth and melee I was having so much fun I prefer the combat over many games

Justin9mm

its a videogame, The story is mainly told through cutscenes, and through gameplay. joel was out for month she dragged his ass on a horse, and killed the leader of a cannibal town, and like the majority of his men. ellie was pretty much a beast in the game.
You literally sound like this.. lol..

AqzGcZt.gif

Last edited:

Kanton

Looks fantastic, definitely watching some highlights on youtube. Dont feel like my playthroug will look that different from everyone else so i dont see the need to spend hours on it. I would buy if pvp, playing against humans is a lot more challenging and dynamic. I am sure it will sell billions and be a huge hit, even the ultra casual gamer will buy this.

Great tech, but too violent, too scripted, too repetitive, too samey, too safe. And no, two attractive ladies kissing is not showing for friggin woke you are. Quite the opposite.

And no multiplayer? Are you mentally stable? Actually the multiplayer was the more entertaining, more innovative part of TLOU! How can people say that we don't need yet another generic multiplayer if the MP of the original game was exactly the opposite, whereas the single player was the generic, over-scripted, misguided, "movie-like", overly violent trash we have seen all before?

Last edited:
I have my reservations about this game, but these illustrations are freaking fantastic and make for great wallpapers. Third one looks real!

Top Bottom