• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II Ellie Edition Restock, PAX East Hands-on, and More

Evilms

Banned
Wallpaper

49517550436_e1abffcb30_k.jpg

49517766152_7ab6037ac1_k.jpg

Free Dynamic Theme "The Last of Us Part II"
Americas: 4FMP-BBNM-J5L3
Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 9DEK-PKNG-N445

1581432026-3419-capture-d-ecran.png

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
They're both the same theme. The top image is what it looks like during the day based on the system clock and the bottom image is the night version.

Oh...thats cool. But I was more talking about the wallpaper (not that I havent't already picked the theme though).

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
49517550436_e1abffcb30_k.jpg

The Last of Us Part II will be playable by the public for the first time ever at PAX East 2020, which will run from February 27 to March 1 at the Boston Convention Center, publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment announced.

Attendees will have an opportunity to play “Patrol,” an hour-long demo featuring an early area of the game where protagonist Ellie and Dina must venture out of Jackson, Wyoming and into the surrounding areas to clear out the infected. Sony recommends securing a spot to play the game via the Experience PlayStation app (iOS, Android).

In other news, Sony Interactive Entertainment announced a restock of the “Ellie Edition” of the game, which will be available for pre-order once again in limited quantities starting February 13 at 6:00 a.m. PT / 9:00 a.m. ET at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart.com, Target, and in Canada exclusively at EB Games for $229.99 USD / $299.99 CAD.

Sony has also announced that it has teamed up with Dark Horse once again to release a new eight inches-tall “Ellie with Machete” polyresin statue, designeed and sculpted by Naughty Dog’s character artists. The statue will be a limited production run based on the number of pre-orders received via Dark Horse Direct. Pre-orders are available today. After that, an eight inches-tall PVC version of the “Ellie with Bow” statue revealed in 2019 will be relased at participating retailers this summer.

A new set of concept art prints from The Last of Us Part II are also available now via Cook and Becker, and new key art, wallpapers, and a free PlayStation 4 dynamic theme are also available. The wallpapers are available at PlayStation.com. The dynamic theme can be downloaded by redeeming the following code on the PlayStation Store:

• Americas: 4FMP-BBNM-J5L3
  • Europe / Australia / New Zealand / Russia / Middle East / Africa / India: 9DEK-PKNG-N445
  • Japan and Asia: Please check out each country’s official PlayStation social channel for more details.
Gematsu

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
i want to be excited for this but just can't do it. it's gonna turn out to be a total SJW/Era-wanking wokefest.

if i play it then i'll pick it up dirt cheap second hand. refuse to support Naughty Dog and their behaviour.
I tend to find the people that complain about "SJW" and "woke" are more insufferable than the stuff they're arguing against

Not saying you're one of them but it gets tiresome

I tend to find the people that complain about "SJW" and "woke" are more insufferable than the stuff they're arguing against

I find people that complain about other people complaining about "SJW" and "woke" are more annoying that the people originally complaining.

Seriously though, kraspkibble kraspkibble is worried about the content of the game, is that off limits?

Filth

Calling it now. Ellies girlfriend gets kidnapped. Ellie goes to find her and walks in on her being raped by white men. Ellie kills all White men and gf dies. Ellie goes on a kill white man rampage.

Hobbygaming

I find people that complain about other people complaining about "SJW" and "woke" are more annoying that the people originally complaining.

Seriously though, kraspkibble kraspkibble is worried about the content of the game, is that off limits?
No. I'll enjoy the game for it's melee, shooting, story of revenge, crafting mechanic, AI, puzzles and other reasons :) I don't think some SJW stuff that I wouldn't even care about would affect my enjoyment

theHFIC

But But But But they're coming to take our games away from us!!! How else can we alert the world to this travesty without prattling on with "woke" and "sjw" buzzwords for every game with characters and storyline elements that some people don't like??

Hobbygaming

Calling it now. Ellies girlfriend gets kidnapped. Ellie goes to find her and walks in on her being raped by white men. Ellie kills all White men and gf dies. Ellie goes on a kill white man rampage.
There were other races in the 1st game

Hostile_18

Banned
i want to be excited for this but just can't do it. it's gonna turn out to be a total SJW/Era-wanking wokefest.

if i play it then i'll pick it up dirt cheap second hand. refuse to support Naughty Dog and their behaviour.

Nothing in the Uncharteds or original Last of Us felt like it had forced wokeness to me. Certainly nothing to illicit that kind of reaction lol.

Vtecomega

Banned
Nothing in the Uncharteds or original Last of Us felt like it had forced wokeness to me. Certainly nothing to illicit that kind of reaction lol.

Bruh...perhaps do some research on the director of Last of us 2. He makes Anita cunteesian look like a full blown trump supporter.

Hostile_18

Banned
Bruh...perhaps do some research on the director of Last of us 2. He makes Anita cunteesian look like a full blown trump supporter.

But wasnt he the same director on Uncharted 4 and Last of us?

Every Uncharted game and the original Last of Us game have been amazing. Surely after 6 home runs they have earned the benefit of the doubt?

Seems irrational to boycott a game before it's even out because of one person and how they may potentially "negatively" influence a game.... bearing in mind there is no prior track record of ND forcing SJW politics in any of their past games in an unnatural way.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Geez, it comes with a backpack even? Signed up for Amazon to email me. I know it will sell out in minutes, but I'm going to try.

Top Bottom