• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part I |OT| You know Ellie, we really are worth 70 dollars

mortal

Gold Member
89yeZQQ.png

wEsD1YG.png

O1G3233.png

2G0e0Bu.png

EKfQQxn.png

REMASTER VS REMAKE

SCREENSHOTS

qp-AUFYXSVRl-SN0-Z1-MSKXPu92.jpg
8q-NEBMs-Yi-Pg-Ifm-Gmmi49jd-O9.jpg
ETNx-L6-Q3o-Hc-XGu-TM7l-KNm-EPC.jpg

6n-Nni-Lbi1l-Ixtrk-Vhs-R6-RBU9.jpg
g-DSg-FF6k-TZGc-BDL18t-UJx-Pz-N.jpg
Rq9-Ucov5d-Oz-Z9zaz-Gfz-I0t-JF.jpg

Dy7d-D3-OBm-Cx2fo-ESXZDt-HBNl.jpg
fw-AXx-U3rbb-RVJABaov6b-Mf-YA.jpg
Xrinj-HHm-A699ahv-Dro-E7-Mmoa.jpg

the-last-of-us-part-i-screenshot-04-en-17may22.jpg
TLOU00005.png
TLOU00017.png

TLOU00002.png
TLOU00001.png
TLOU00007.png

TLOU00034.png
TLOU00036.png
TLOU00013.png

TLOU00038.png
TLOU00022.png
TLOU00026.png

TLOU00029.png
TLOU00008.png
TLOU00009.png

TRAILERS

X6ccDCY.jpg

uhdrM63.jpg

37jmKBq.png

• OT title suggested by kittoo kittoo

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member

1.02 Patch Notes

MAJOR
• Fixed various instances across the game where level geometry would drop out at certain vantage points.
• Fixed various issues related to photo mode.
• Adjusted the "Fidelity" display setting to target 30 FPS, even with a HFR television. Removed the requirement for VRR to enabled "Unlocked Framerate" in "Fidelity" mode.
• Updated the descriptions of "Performance" and "Fidelity" modes to more clearly describe their behavior.
• Small adjustments to the audio mix and lighting during a sequence in the final chapter of the main game.

MINOR
• Fixed an issue where the optional conversation around the hanging body in the Pittsburgh Financial Plaza would not trigger.
• Fixed a global issue where water splash FX were not displaying as intended.
• Fixed various issues with localized text and Screen Reader in the main menus.
• Fixed an issue where the credits would be flipped when using the Mirror World modifier.
• Fixed an instance where characters would be missing facial animations when seen from perspectives only possible in photo mode.
• (New Game Plus) Fixed an issue where weapon upgrade parts would stop spawning before the player had upgraded all guns.
• (Accessibility) Improved how Navigation Assistance functions in the Pittsburgh Hotel and the Lakeside Mine fights.
• (Accessibility) Fixed an issue where Invisibility Toggle with "Limited" time was not counting down correctly.
source

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
One of the greatest games ever made, and easily worth the money for anyone who has never played it.

But Sony should have offered a discount digitally to those who already own it. It is exactly the same game, with a lovely new coat of paint.

This is a phenomenal remake, and Sony are greedy cunts. Both these statements are true.

Last edited:

Tomi

the controvery and Sony`s blatant lies about this being a true PS5 game are actually more entertaining than the game itself by now.
Oh well we got a new "definitve" version for newcomers at least.
I´ll be watching the sales numbers with interest.
Yes, over 100 reviews with metacritic 89 said that sony lies since we know about the game
Clap to you, and you are completly right, and yes i will listen to you

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
So who's staying up late tonight to launch this at midnight. I can't remember if it's available at midnight or at 1 am here in the Netherlands.
I would love to but i have to get up early for work. On the other hand i just work until 12 so the whole afternoon is reserved.

Top Bottom