• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part 1 story unchanged, except the ending feat you know who

realcool

The retcon makes perfectly logical sense. Paradoxically, the sequel doesn't.

giphy.gif

Perfect.

With that said I wouldn't have minded some additional content similar to left behind.

To be honest the way the Fireflies in the first game looked so unsuited to be developing a vaccine played a big part in how there was pretty much no dilemma for me. Even after reading the logs it just didn't seem believable that they had any chance at developing anything and they just came off as a bunch of clowns. To me it was one of the most obvious problems with the original game and it's not surprising that they are trying to fix it.

Last edited:

Mshoaibi789

Neo Member
What about this game on PC, we have some rumors last month about the game landing on PC but no clue then from Sony. Also no update on steam either.

EDMIX

Wasn't killing the doctors optional in the first game anyway. I always wondered why they made it cannon they died
No.

He dies regardless of what you do.

Its why many of us already knew it was tied to the second game as you had zero choice in the matter. I always had a theory for years that Marlene's family or the doctor's family would come to kill Joel. You had no option with the doctor so clearly its hard of the story that can't be changed and he states something to Marlene how she would just try to find them and they know each other, so I always felt like her son or daughter or someone would find Joel, I even felt like part 2 would show some flash back of some kid in the corner of the parking garage seeing Joel kill their mother and be like "time to go to jackson and kill this mo fo" lol

Top Bottom