• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The internet is… enjoying Resident Evil Village's extremely tall vampire lady

AJUMP23

Yeah but I mean, no one really made a big deal over Gwyn in the same way (tall, large, big)

6B8008B1E46067F700100F2AD1FF235FB794A777
I enjoyed this surprise in the game.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Yeah, I wonder why...

MMjcFRF.jpg

This also reminds me of thos eleaks about CAPCOM taking more inspiration from the western developers regarding SJW issues. Seems like that was just some random meeting and that nothing has come out of it.

VGEsoterica

of course tall lady became a thing...I am sure someone at Capcom designed the character knowing full well it would be "a thing"

SuperGooey

You know Chris has to see her and be like:

"Damn it, Ethan! You had one job, and that was to fuck Claire! This giant vampiress won't continue the Redfield bloodline!"
The "Redfield lineage" meme is so overused, outdated, cliche, and was never funny. Now peel off your BO-stained "The Cake is a Lie" gamer t-shirt, go to that bathtub you've never used, take a long, cold shower, and reflect at how pathetic you are. I hate you. I hate you and all the other mouth-breathing, meme-spewing, donkey-brained mongoloids who infest the internet with pure stupidity. Only people as desperate as YOU could possibly latch on to such a cringy, embarrassing, NOTHING meme, and expect anything other than everyone to wish your mother (who is probably stupid and ugly, too) got that abortion after being impregnated by her own disgusting filth which, of course, resulted in you slithering out of her hole on that forsaken night so many years ago. I suppose I can only find solace in knowing that, like Chris Redfield, your bloodline will end with you.

But seriously, this meme is dead. Stop.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
The "Redfield lineage" meme is so overused, outdated, cliche, and was never funny. Now peel off your BO-stained "The Cake is a Lie" gamer t-shirt, go to that bathtub you've never used, take a long, cold shower, and reflect at how pathetic you are. I hate you. I hate you and all the other mouth-breathing, meme-spewing, donkey-brained mongoloids who infest the internet with pure stupidity. Only people as desperate as YOU could possibly latch on to such a cringy, embarrassing, NOTHING meme, and expect anything other than everyone to wish your mother (who is probably stupid and ugly, too) got that abortion after being impregnated by her own disgusting filth which, of course, resulted in you slithering out of her hole on that forsaken night so many years ago. I suppose I can only find solace in knowing that, like Chris Redfield, your bloodline will end with you.

You okay?

The "Redfield lineage" meme is so overused, outdated, cliche, and was never funny. Now peel off your BO-stained "The Cake is a Lie" gamer t-shirt, go to that bathtub you've never use, take a long, cold shower, and reflect at how pathetic you are. I hate you. I hate you and all the other mouth-breathing, meme-spewing, donkey-brained mongoloids who infest the internet with pure stupidity. Only people as desperate as YOU could possibly latch on to such a cringy, embarrassing, NOTHING meme, and expect anything other than everyone to wish your mother (who is probably stupid and ugly, too) got that abortion after being impregnated by her own disgusting filth which, of course, resulted in you slithering out of her hole on that forsaken night so many years ago. I suppose I can only find solace in knowing that, like Chris Redfield, your bloodline will end with you.

[spoilers]But seriously, this meme is dead. Stop.[/spoilers]

I'd keep the Redfield lineage alive if I could, but Chris only has eyes for Ethan to bang Claire now.

THEAP99

Banned
The internet is once again falling for marketing tricks that get them acting weird so that they can ignore glare blemishes the game has.

It's exactly what cd Projekt red did with Judy and people are falling into that same trap with this.

Mato

Has stylish, unique clothing but even if creepy she is giant so has boobs. That's a win in marketing terms.

I'd bet REVIII is set in Spain, like RE4. Because the creepy face reminds me of the psycopath politician in charge of the region of Madrid:

I think they said it's Romania. Not sure, some Eastern European country.

Last edited:

GymWolf

The internet is once again falling for marketing tricks that get them acting weird so that they can ignore glare blemishes the game has.

It's exactly what cd Projekt red did with Judy and people are falling into that same trap with this.

wPaxI3qV6ugQACCEhoTz8Gzj2kp2m-9PlehHMhEcTZ32M2-FvwbGVljmNO2JtRczZfpLjdFtV8ZTBxiz1Snt9IBiCii6NvKG0Kp7vxTPRbg2V5Ecx_vZaLnDF5EbIAzJsAlom8Dnnw

Arachnid

Fucking finally. I hate this meme. I've always hated it. It never even got a smile from me. Dumbass meme. Stupid ass, cringy meme.

Reddit and YouTube need to catch on and kill it off too. I can't click on a single topic about Leon, Claire, or Chris without seeing this shit upvoted to the top for some reason.

Top Bottom