• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The internet is… enjoying Resident Evil Village's extremely tall vampire lady

Airbus Jr

Banned
When Capcom announced a Resident Evil showcase event set for later in January, it did so with a short video that included snippets of gameplay for the upcoming Resident Evil 8, aka Resident Evil Village.

And in those snippets of gameplay we see a mysterious, apparently super tall vampire lady - who has in the last few days become something of an internet sensation.

ZEIWmTA.jpg

This smiling lady, who wears a white dress and hat, looks creepy as all hell, and not someone you'd want to spend much time with on a cold, dark night. But the internet... well, the internet is having its fun.

First up, while Village's mysterious vampire lady looks tall, upon closer inspection she is extremely tall. In the brief clip below we see her bending down to fit through a door.

We don't know much about the vampire lady yet - or what she may turn out to be. But fans are enjoying the moment, that's for sure.

ek8INOj.jpg

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Yeah but I mean, no one really made a big deal over Gwyn in the same way (tall, large, big)

6B8008B1E46067F700100F2AD1FF235FB794A777
I get that

The point is many people need a second look to realize this ( you wouldnt know this if someone didnt bring this story)

We already knew gwyn is a giant the moment we see her

Last edited:

Faithless83

Banned
Gaming journalism "reaches new heights"
She isn't giant, Ethan is lying on the floor. Geez guys...

Last edited:

Tschumi

I like this, weirdness is a fantastic way of building a novel sense of terror.. just ask pyramid head...

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I don’t always get why every piece of media has to be a running joke on the internet. There’s no backstory to her, no real connection, but people must find humor in anything.

yurinka

Has stylish, unique clothing but even if creepy she is giant so has boobs. That's a win in marketing terms.

I'd bet REVIII is set in Spain, like RE4. Because the creepy face reminds me of the psycopath politician in charge of the region of Madrid:

isabel-diaz-ayuso-esradio-05122018-06-2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom