• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hot new Survival Horror game - Outbreak: Endless nightmare

ratburger

Seems it's an indie game, which explains the less than stellar graphics and animations. Launching simultaneously on all platforms (PS4/PS5/XB1/XS/Switch/PC).

SCB3

Seems it's an indie game, which explains the less than stellar graphics and animations. Launching simultaneously on all platforms (PS4/PS5/XB1/XS/Switch/PC).
Daymare 1998 looks better than this and that's also an indie game

Keihart

i've seen worse from what i would assume are bigger budget studios...looks more like a ps3 game than a ps2 game, look at all that bloom, almost AC1 levels of bloom.
I could see people buying this if it's dirt cheap, rouge like RE-like game sounds cool, lot's of people replay old RE games with randomizers and shit.

ksdixon

Looks aside... Optional co-op, and different camera styles. I'd love it if each RE game came with those customization options. I say fair play to this dev, I'll keep my eye on it.

fart town usa

Gold Member
I'll buy it. I like to check out those indie survival horror titles. The Padre is fantastic if you like those kinds of games. Daymare is a bit too frustrating but they deserve support. Dawn of Fear is alright.

Real easy to talk shit about an indie game via a message board. Some of you should be ashamed of yourself.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Banned
it's one of those "let's release a game early in the lifecycle so there's less stuff to compete with for our jank ass game" releases

It's an indie game, stop bashing other people work... it's dishonest. Play first.

They had a lot of simple horror games of Outbreak franchise, now u can clearly see the evolution.

Go back to Last of us.

Last edited:

TheKratos

Inspired by RE Outbreak it seems. Man I wish Capcom gave us Outbreak remasters since they'll never do a new entry. Hell that series came far too early when online gaming was shit, bring it out now and surely it will be successful.

element

Looks like a RE mod all the way down to the font in the menus and the biohazard symbol. Curious if it started as a fan project.

Top Bottom