• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gunk - Reveal Trailer

yurqqa

While I watched the trailer I tried to find the word to describe what's happening.

Gunk really was the best word to describe it.

While I was watching this trailer (some gameplay thankfully even though it's mostly running) I couldn't help but thing I've already played this game and the millions one just like it.

Roberts

Big fan of the Steamworld games and this is a huge step forward when it comes to ambitions. Wasn't super impressed during the showcase, but just checked out the trailer again in 4K and it looks like a fun game. Will play, no doubt about it.

Steamworld games have been incredible so I have faith in this title. That being said, I just played Journey To The Savage Planet and this kind of looks like a 3rd person view of that game in terms of aesthetics

VN1X

Banned
Love me some Steamworld and had no clue the same people behind those games were making this. Really liking the look of it. Cautiously hyped!

Graphics are somewhat nice, art design leaves a bit to be desired, and appears to be a corridor shooter/platformer. Eh, will probably pass.

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
Comes across as one of those indie games you'd get on PS+ and be glad you didn't have to actually pay for it once you get bored after 30 minutes.

Could be wrong .. not my cuppa tea.

Top Bottom