• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Getaway could be returning to the PlayStation 5 according to ex-Sony developer

getaway-702x369.jpg

Games developer Mike Rouse, who runs YouTube channel Retro Gamer Boy and previously worked for Sony London on the original title, commented that he’d heard something was brewing last year regarding The Getaway.

Beneath an original trailer for the game, he wrote in response to someone’s wish for a remaster: ‘I’ve heard from my contacts at Sony that something is in the works. What it is though I don’t know.’

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Matsuchezz

I always loved that game, it is still in my collection, it would be awesome to have a remake, the voice acting was really good. I had a lot of fun with that game, and it had the right amount of missions to progress the story. I usually play my games in english, but the Spanish dubbing from Spain was hilarious. the controls were as shitty as GTA, but i managed to get through it.

Last edited:

kretos

Banned
They should revive Eight Days instead, i can't believe the idiots in charge back then cancelled it because it didn't have multiplayer

Last edited:

Unknown?

This would be smart because GTA6 is no where in sight, they could come in and fill an empty spot that has been left void due to its absence.

Plus they could give it modern mechanics and make it really polished.

Top Bottom