• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gaf of Wall Street : Official Trading/Stock Analyst Mega Thread

Dolomite

Where are my Stonks traders at!?
With the advent of a new Gen on the horizon, anyone eyeing up any potentially viable options in the Gaming industry?
I've got my eye on Seagate, they've locked in a Contract for the SXS expansion cards, and I'm expecting a breakout when the console launches.
Seagate is currently hovering at about 46.50/share which is dirty cheap...for now

Last edited:

Dolomite

i'm hesitant to give any advice, don't wanna tank wallets

love these kinds of threads tho
I hear Ya! I'm very apprehensive about putting actual money in the market, and like to do a ton of research ahead of time. It's fun to discuss strategies or make predictions though

BigBooper

I feel like AMD still has a long way to rise, but I think it'd be too slow and make me too nervous to jump in myself. I'm sticking to the long term old reliable stocks for now, probably until after the election.

I do have a small gamble on Virgin Galactic and a couple of speculative investment stocks.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
All I know is Microsoft is more than double what I paid for it and it keeps going up.

Aren't Investors currently putting their stocks into Gold at the moment?

There are videos on YT recently where they are saying that they are putting it in Gold as that is where the money is.

Sell Gold to buy Stocks when the Stocks are Low, Buy Stocks when the Gold to Stock Ratio is below 5 Ounces.

I did this last month before it was a craze and it seems to be paying off so far.

I actually bought some Shares many years ago in a big British Company because the Government were dumb enough to undervalue it. I sold it at the right time and doubled my investment and had a great Christmas!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom