• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The fuck Jason?

RNG

skeptical.gif

DonF

brotherly love... 🤷‍♂️
Thats not love, thats ...lusty
What if he does? Leftists try to normalize way worst fetishes, including a certain one that is highly illegal right now. A little incest between adults looks tame in comparison.
Im curious. Im not from the states, whats next?
Yes he does.
Incest is the next boundary.
I hope its the straw that breaks the cucks back.

I love how people here suddenly are 57 year old conservatives if it lets them criticise someone they don't like :D

Think of the children! That man is a menace and sent by the devil!

I get what you're trying to get at. I really do, but this probably isn't the scenario you should be trying to drive your point home on....

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Context? Who is the chick? Why are they kissing?
Is there any context where this would be okay?

Also, what the fuck Jason?

How does this guy have a job...seriously? His articles are trash, his viewpoints are trash, and apparently his social media is SJW incestuous trash as well. I'm all for freedom of speech, especially on the webs, but tweeting things like this is something a 13 year old would do.

Oh look, it's Schrier being a pathetic edgelord. I get that he probably cut his teeth making 9/11 jokes and telling his parents how much he hated God because God wouldn't let him sleep in on Sunday mornings, but I would have thought he'd move on to more cohesive arguments so that he can at least try to conceal his sadbrains.

So he likes homo incest? What a disgusting human being.

Nothing worse these days than the absolute permissivism when It comes to sex as synonymous of evolution.

When the corrupt media promoting age free sex, imbeciles like this cuck Will be the First in the like to support pedophily.

Expect this shit to ramp up going into November. I can see the angle of the attack, but if Jason was truly a gamer, he'd realize they're brothers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom