• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Forgotten Xbox 360 E

Make Up Netflix GIF by The Swoon

STARSBarry

Gold Member
God I remember receiving a shipment of these and they stuck around for a long time before selling, we never got the 250GB versions only the 4GB and I guess the public white smarter than they look because they just bought an Elite instead.

fatmarco

I bought one just to have around if I needed to play my old 360 and xbox 1 games. Still in the cabinet. It really should have been smaller though.

Fox Mulder

It wasn’t even smaller than the slim and was designed to look like the Xbox One that was going through a horrible launch.

I still have a sexy matte black slim hooked up for games that will never be backwards compatible and will always buy a slim if this one dies.

Reactions: TLZ

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Gamestop had a fire sale in 2016 and I bought one for $150 to replace my falcon Xbox 360 with a bum disc drive

Awesome revision and the hard drive design is the coolest ever just wish I could use my XBOX VGA cable with it since it lacks the port

I played on it regularly until I got the Cyberpunk Xbox One X last June

The Xbox 360 became kind of useless as a streaming box about a year ago they stopped updating most of the apps I think only netflix and youtube(and maybe twitch) work decently these days

I plug it in once in a while for the rare non xbox one compatible game to play offline (xbox 360 is slow as hell and about two years away from being completely unplayable w/ an online connection these days)

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I view it as the Xbox Slim like the PS3 super slim and it’s design shouldn’t offend anyone, are Microsoft gonna release a E version of the S, and X? I think everyone remembers Xbox 360 for its games not the consoles.

intbal

I hate that awful USB slot on the front. It's too recessed.
It takes forever to get the wired controller plugged into there.
I also hate that they removed any possibility of analog output. CRT monitors through VGA is the best way to play most 360 games.
I also hate the loud DVD drive. Come on, Microsoft. This is like your 9th revision of this console. You couldn't figure out sound dampers by then?

Aside from that, it's great.

Top Bottom