• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE FINALS - Announcement Teaser

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join THE FINALS, the world-famous, free-to-play, combat-centered game show! Fight alongside your teammates in virtual arenas that you can alter, exploit, and even destroy. Build your own playstyle in this first-person shooter to win escalating tournaments and lasting fame.

CAN YOU REACH THE FINALS?

clarky

Gold Member
This caught my eye today, looks great. Alpha test very soon. Ex-Dice/ Battlefield dev's I believe.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
QtIR.gif

Klik

If you're wondering where all DICE devs went after BF5, well this game is an answer.. This game isnt hyped at all but makes me feel its gonna be a amazing

Kikorin

This is the kind of destruction Crackdown 3 promised with the power of the cloud, looks awesome. I really hope it become a hit.

DICE worked on Battlefield for 20 years right? Sure EA would have been involved in the continuation of the franchise but I'm willing to bet that they liked making Battlefield.

What kind of games make the most money? Free games that people enjoy playing.

What's the first thing people will say when they boot up this game. "Man, I wish we had this level of destruction in Battlefield."

Mark my words, this game will be a catalyst for developing a rebooted, Battlefield spiritual successor, World War 2 shooter with full destruction.

You may even see maps like Wake Island return. How is EA going to stop them from making a map based on a real island?

One even further, more far fetched step would be buying the IP back from EA if they can save up enough money. But that's obviously even more insane of a prediction.

Luipadre

Sadly the gunplay looks super weak, which is a surprise since they are old BF devs, hopefully they will improve it. Everything else tho... looks stellar. Hopefully i can try it tomorrow.

flying_sq

It looks like no respawns, heavily depends on teamwork. I'm sure a lot of people will like it, but its not my game type. Glad to see some Dice devs escape EA.

Top Bottom