• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Evil Within and More Bethesda Games Coming To Game Pass

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Wow!!! These games are 60$ each for free!!! Oh no wait they are 4$ on CD Keys and I own them all for years. They are dirt cheap to buy.

More GP fodder.

Concern

Wow!!! These games are 60$ each for free!!! Oh no wait they are 4$ on CD Keys and I own them all for years. They are dirt cheap to buy.

More GP fodder.

Marine Life Reaction GIF by pikaole

R6Rider

Gold Member
Morrowind is still among my favorite games of all time. That being said, it has aged very roughly. I'm surprised Prey isn't on GP yet.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Evil Within is great. I prefer the first for it's atmosphere, but it is a bit jankier. If you want a more casual experience, the second game is an all around good time.

Banjo64

cumsessed
  • The Evil Within
  • The Evil Within 2
  • DOOM 3 BFG Edition
  • Dishonored: Definitive Edition
  • Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Not a bad start. Although I own both EW on Ps4.
Class start, all TeS console games now on Game Pass.

point decay

is it possible to jump straight to The Evil Within 2?, I have the original but its pretty much a slideshow even on the SX.

Last edited:

Arun1910

What year is it ?
Yeah thats kinda my problem.

Gamepass is amazing value for people who don't buy everything in the year it comes but for me... not so much. Played most of these minus TEW1 which I've heard was janky.

That said, they're all good games.

Last edited:
is it possible to jump straight to The Evil Within 2?, I have the original but its pretty much a slideshow even on the SX.
If you want to skip out on last gens best survival horror game sure. But I wouldn't recommend it. It's a grittier version of re4. Amazing game. 2nd was great but too easy and less tense. Play both :)

GHG

Gold Member
What will be interesting to see is how they handle mods with the gamepass versions on the PC.

Imagine playing the TES games without mods 🥶

Banned
Evil Within is one of the best games ever made. Great addition to GP.

the first one that is...
the second one, where Mikami wasn't involved, played like ass, had input lag and terrible aiming... in a game about shooting that is not excusable.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Well the good news for you is you don’t have to subscribe to Gamepass...
That's nice. So you're just here to troll then?
I've been a subscriber for years and I already paid for it until the end of the year. Sorry if I don't follow the cultist behavior about GP here and I don't see value in getting these old games. I own multiple versions by now.

I'm surprised you are all celebrating the MS deal but you never actually played these games? Bethesda games are on sale every other week at 85% off, even Rage 2 was free last week on Epic.

Stuart360

Gold Member
I've been a subscriber for years and I already paid for it until the end of the year. Sorry if I don't follow the cultist behavior about GP here and I don't see value in getting these old games. I own multiple versions by now.

I'm surprised you are all celebrating the MS deal but you never actually played these games? Bethesda games are on sale every other week at 85% off, even Rage 2 was free last week on Epic.
lol i love how riled up Gamepass gets certain fanbases. You can really tell Microsoft are doing something right.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I still play Oblivion so this is nice for my lazy ass, I don't have to get up to change the disc anymore
I played a couple of these game on GP instead of disc, also the Mass Effect trilogy, too lazy to go dig them up. Less wear and tear on my BR Drive too :messenger_beaming:

Kagey K

Banned
I played a couple of these game on GP instead of disc, also the Mass Effect trilogy, too lazy to go dig them up. Less wear and tear on my BR Drive too :messenger_beaming:
I still haven’t put a disc in either of my Series X, I should do that for all I know both drives are faulty.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
That would be so AWESOME and even more so for my favorite game ever, Fallout 3. I've played both of them SO many times already, and they're still great, but never as good as the first time.
For sure. I put in that gaming memories thread about how it was jaw dropping at the time when you get out of the sewers at the beginning of Oblivion :)

Fallout 3, finished it on 360 and PS3. Damn bobble head collectibles!!

Little Chicken

Gold Member
It's all well and good that like 25+ Zenimax games will be on Game Pass permanently soon, but I just hope they're all Play Anywhere titles. I like that I can play games on my laptop in bed when I'm feeling lazy and then seemlessly continue playing on Xbox later on.

Last edited:

Fredrik

It's all well and good that like 25+ Zenimax games will be on Game Pass permanently soon, but I just hope they're all Play Anywhere titles. I like that I can play games on my laptop in bed when I'm feeling lazy and then seemlessly continue playing on Xbox later on.
What I want is Steam to Xbox save syncing. It would truly take the PC+Xbox combo to new hights.

Caio

How The Evil Within is on XBox One X ? I would play it again, I loved it on PS4. I'm late on this one and busy today, when it's coming to GamePass ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom