• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2 |OT| Now a wall can stop Washington's fall

splattered

Nice! Wife and i are only partly through the initial storyline and we bought it at launch haha ... just so many other games to play. We did pick up the Warlords of NY expansion for $8 or $9 during recent sale. This says Season 4, does that mean we've missed out on season 1-3 and can't go back to get rewards from earlier events?

Trogdor1123

Oh wow, I totally forgot I had this game. It's pretty fun, once I get my kids up and running on their PS4 and the ps5 patch comes I'll be jumping in for sure.

kikkis

What kind of missions wony offers? Game recommends to level up to 30 instead of boosting so I was wondering should level up and finish main missions in base game or just boost?

Shmunter

Man this game looks incredible on PS5 with the Natural lighting mode. The night city streets in hdr are especially striking, very realistic looking gfx.

Spent a whole night playing for the first time seriously from the beginning. Good game.

And despite looking so great, last gen shortcomings are apparent, some texture poppin, although minor - but that’s from USB, moving to ssd now to see if there is improvement.

Some shadow shimmer in the distance, and low quality ssr. A next gen update could make all that go away and be absolutely godly.

Not to mention the 100gig size. Let’s get that to a 40-50 max can we!

Last edited:

Shmunter

Wtf, the Kenly College missions are on some kind of a timer? Only accessible as periodic events? What sort of cuntfuckery is this?

Top Bottom