• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2 |OT| Now a wall can stop Washington's fall

cormack12

Gold Member
Not a fan of the heatwave apparel. At all.

I like the more openness of the two extra missions, Kenly library is okay-ish. I like the format, but wish there was better loot progression for stacking the echoes.

Verdanth

Wait, are crocodiles a real treat or just some random npc crusing on the scenario?

Haven't played the game in quite a bit, how's it nowadays?

scalman

so when we got those pistol flashlights ? because i found them just today. very cool thought all dynamic shadows and stuff . will they be coming on guns maybe too or better like hang it in front on your jacket ?
tCty4mF.jpg

3JD2VrV.jpg

8X4xPb0.jpg

cantona222

I played the game always on co-op with one or two of my friends since launch. I played about 12 sessions for a total of about 20 hours. We only reached level 11 and started to get bored. The main mission that is available now requires/reccomends level 12. Is the game this slow or are we doing something wrong?

I don't remember Dividion 1 being that slow. I and the same group of friends beat all missions, reached level 30 in a reasonable time and played some Dark Zone before we moved on and started playing Ghost Recon Wildlands and we enjoyed both games.

Last edited:

scalman

still coming back to game from time to time, playing with second character , coming into lvl 30 but still have main missions to go and sides , so i lvl up t oo quickly i guess , i ts hard to find that balance when you just having fun shooting people there. and the nafter some time this game still in your mind you want to run it and play it . dont like end game though, too much going on , too much mess, map wont clear anymore and fights becoming too long and too hard too much drones and stuff . i do like that leveling up to lvl 27 from start , thats cool part of game for me.

Ballthyrm

so when we got those pistol flashlights ? because i found them just today. very cool thought all dynamic shadows and stuff . will they be coming on guns maybe too or better like hang it in front on your jacket ?

Dynamic lighting is notoriously expensive, this being a multiplayer game they have to handle 4 dynamics lights at the same time, they probably put it only on the gun for performance reasons.
Kinda surprised they managed it at all TBH. They probably had to find console memory somewhere to make up for it.

T_LVPL

Played it at launch and had fun for about 100 hours before selling my copy to CEX. Should come with a disclaimer that past the 70/80 hour mark, it’s impossible to play Solo. You need a clan of about 10 good players to even compete in any of the content. Went from £50 to about £20 within a month or two of release. Says it all.

They really screwed up. I'm so disappointed that they didn't learn any lessons from The Division 1. Hopefully I'll be able to come back in a year or two and find out the game isn't RNG-dependant, endgame content finally gets matchmaking, and solo players have a reason to actually play once you reach WT5.

scalman

So where to find those free new story missions from ep1 , what lvl you need to be for them is it just on endgame , what WT on? As i hate later wt maybe until 2 or 3 and later it just sucks to be solo player.

Last edited:

scalman

division-2-title-update-6-roadmap.webp

division-2-technician.webp

overhauling game gear again ... changing crafting and stuff... time to start new character ?
i just dig that music in game ... its just gets me everytime, 8.35GB update allready in process
updates done.. here i go

Last edited:

scalman

started new char , thought maybe some new gear will appear on lower levels too, and at lvl5 i got this bad boy ... iv never seen it in game before ... look at its damage !! at lvl 5
bLEsTe3.jpg

PScxXfQ.jpg

so i thought ok lets go to some lvl5 side mission mini boss , like that heavy guy that you need to shoot a lot to kill .. so i took this bad boy and boom , 2 shots and he was dead ... its was some kind of electric shock that electrocuted him as well with normal damage ...

did random generated character and thought that my char looks like young will smith from Gemini Man.. .lol well asian version of him at least

Last edited:

scalman

i tried gears 5 i tried surge 2 and i dropped them both and i go back to division 2 and just play it solo, its so satisfying i dont know why but it is ...i starts new caharcter and i just explore map and shoot those bastards its just so satifying same as d1 was. for me i ts when money is well spend.. same was for D1 as well. still play it on ps4 pro

Last edited:

autoduelist

Is the Division 1/2 bundle on ps4 worth it for 25? I like open world games like far cry and ghost recon, but i heard mixed reviews from friends at the original division launch and just haven't paid attention.

scalman

For me watching gameplay videos does it. I like it and its for me or not. Its not that open world as far cry or wildlands but very good looking and plenty to do. For most part its shoot and loot game, allways search for better weapon better gear.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Big sale on the PC version of the game - between 65%-70% off.

You can also cash in 100 Ubisoft Club points for an additional 20% off the discounted price. I picked up just the standard edition for $16.80.

iBeastSlayer-

Neo Member
Why is this thread keep getting updated ? Division fan here but let’s be honest : Game is dead and unlike Division 1, the game won’t be back in the front of the scene anymore.

Hard to tell Massive and Ubisoft blew it away. And by earing about the last couple of SOTG, they still disappoint the community by getting late and late in their road map.

Raid 2 pushed again ? Episode 3 delayed to February ? No way.

It’s been a while that Division 2 is not my priority anymore but it’s a pain in the ass to see news like this.

scalman

after i finished all other NEW games in come back to it again and again, and i play with new character too so all from start. i dont like end game at all. i like going there where ots no drones and robots in streets yet. but now with all new stuff i might see whats going on there in end game too. im solo player only . allways was allways will be. for me this is better division then 1st one. but i like 1st too no questions. and those are best 3rd person cover shooter games for me . they are just best. other games are done and they done, but this game i keep comind to it and coming back again and again i just want to shoot bad guys. or just other guys. i want to shoot AI enemies. they petty good, compare to other games AI enemies.

Top Bottom