• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2’s First DLC Episode Out on July 23rd for Year 1 Pass Holders

Mista

Banned
The-Division-2-1024x576.jpg

Ubisoft Massive has announced that the first free DLC episode for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, titled D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions, will be out on July 23rd for Year 1 Pass holders. Everyone else can play it on July 30th for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Two new main missions will be introduced, taking place in Camp White Oak and Manning National Zoo.

The Expedition is a new feature and takes place in Kenly College. There are three wings to explore, each having their own theme, which will be released separately each week. If you complete all three, then a treasure room full of loot awaits.

Some of the new weapons and gear include the Exotic Diamondback Rifle, BTSU Datagloves, the Stoner LMG and Carbine 7. Two new classified assignments also await in the Central Aquarium and NSA Site B13 but these are also exclusive to Year 1 Pass holders. If that weren’t enough, updates like Discovery Difficulty for Operation Dark Hours along with matchmaking will be added along with crafting up to Gear Score 500 items. Crafted weapons can also be recalibrated.

Dang it, I still haven't hit 30. My internet sucks and I stopped playing around 23 after multiple disconnects over the course of a few days. This game is one of the most punishing when you die or get disco'd and I finally gave up. The sad thing is I really liked this game when I was playing it without issue. Maybe I need to try again?

Either way I am pretty sure this is my last online only game until I get better internet. Shit sucks man.

Really need to get back into this proper. Binged the first game with a mate earlier this year and fell in love, ended up getting the second on launch. We just kinda...stopped playing it as much though. Still not WT5.

Mista

Banned
I never even reached 30. Sat at 28 as the game bored me just like TD1
Don't even know why I bought it in the first place. I'm sure my dumb friends made me

NickFire

Adding matchmaking for endgame? Well shit, that makes me want to go back to playing. I walked away basically because of the lack thereof.

I unlocked 1000G and completed Raid. I am now done with game. Feels really boring to play now.

Also I started hating the game after they nerfed multiple gear talents. I spent hours grinding to make my favourite gear talent sets and assholes nerfed it multiple times which really pissed me off. So they can shove their boring game up their ass. Im done

Last edited:
Top Bottom