• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Cycle: Frontier - Official Closed Beta Teaser Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A second free closed beta for the survival shooter, The Cycle: Frontier, will be available from March 10 to March 28 on PC. This upcoming closed beta will feature three new faction campaigns, new in-match activities, new monster variations, and a new map design with revamps of Bright Sands and Crescent Falls. Check out the announcement teaser trailer for the second beta.

In The Cycle: Frontier, complete missions on a deserted planet while defending yourself from hostile creatures and armed opponents in this free-to-play PvPvE FPS. But beware: resources and mission objectives can only be kept if you leave the planet alive. Increase your reputation with a variety of factions to unlock advanced new tools, upgrades, and weapons.

Men_in_Boxes

Gold Member
I'm going to make a rubric for multiplayer games so I know if it scores highly in the majority of sections, I'll know it's going to be a smash hit.

This game looks OK but it doesn't have much breakout potential imo.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The final closed beta for The Cycle: Frontier kicks off today, March 16, and runs through April 4, 2022 on Steam and Epic Games Store. Check out the latest trailer for a peek at the world and more from this first-person shooter game.

The closed beta features new in-match activities, new faction campaigns, new monster variations, new map design for Bright Sands and Crescent Falls, and new enhancements.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Cycle: Frontier is a free-to-play PvPvE first-person extraction shooter driven by suspense and danger. Prospect for resources and other riches on an abandoned alien world ravaged by a deadly storm, inhabited by monsters, and frequently raided by other ambitious Prospectors.

Top Bottom