• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Cyberpunk thread you were all too scared to make. Are you Team Panam or Team Judy?

Team Panam or Team Judy

• Total voters

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I'd love if their sexual preferences were swapped, because I find Judy to be a lot nicer my type of girl, but she doesn't romance male V. She also has a very good final quest which is enjoyable even if you can't start a relationship with her.

Team harem
I wish they made a similar scene to when you wanted to romance both Triss and Yennefer in Witcher 3. :D

Last edited:

Rikkori

Kinda dislike both, same as in TW3 tho I do have a softer spot for Triss. Dunno what it is with CDPR but every main female character they make they have to be quite bitchy. Doesn't bother me that much tho, I find game "romances" boring and generally skip. 🤷‍♂️

Vick

Gold Member
tomas-hjorth-yen.jpg

bc799a2b4795eb68529fbd3288c20e01.png

Triss.
Sorry, both Panam and Judy, can't really choose till i'll play the game. But still think they're a downgrade compared to W3.

karasu

Are you sure you're not gay?
This guy being an industry professional in TV/monitor calibration for years with professional equipment and tools to properly analyze the output. Yes, it's him who is wrong, not the developers who messed up HDR.

man wtf is going on with this post

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I was legitimately upset, that Judy did not wanted to bang, I did not know that...she likes girls. I am ashamed to admit, that it actually made me sad, I thought I fucked up.

And it's mainly that voice, have you tried to call her and listen to how she sound? It's like she is trusting you with everything....Panam is great, but she is way less...emotional...and that I...what ever.

I fucked Panam, but deep down inside, I know what I wanted.
I feel your pain brother. HAHA this made me laugh so hard though.

RyRy93

Judy is cute and would be as hot as fuck even without the tattoos, Panam is pretty but she reminds me too much of one of those Thai fellas.

Rawdirt

Neo Member
You literally plug into a synchronized floating tank and have synchronized, cramped sex with Panam. Is it even a question?

Judy. Some of her character background cut deep and I could relate. And I'm not a lesbian/gay nor am I a woman. Grew up in a small town, needing to hide who you are to fit in, needing to get away before your environment devours you and takes away everything that makes you you. She also reminded me of an ex that was used by people in her past and carried that burden with her, really had trouble letting go. Plus, Pyramid Song was rpg questing excellence. Just a perfect example of character development, dialogue, environment, emotion and no combat.

Panam's call at the end was some real shit though. My V would crawl through the fires of Hell for her. She's family afterall.

Last edited:

johntown

Banned
Was disappointed I could not romance Judy unless I played as a woman. I like Judy better. Panam was alright but not really my type. I guess I like lesbians?

GeorgPrime

Banned
Didn't Judy just order a pizza and then heat up a frozen burrito for V? Wouldn't exactly call that cooking. IF that's your metric, I'm a 5-star chef.

She is just typical youtube girl that cant cook for herself.

Just check out MxR Plays when Jeanie is cooking xD everyone is hiding like Lisa Simpson did it

Cravis

Panam is a chick who can kick ass then fuck you in a tank in between kicking ass.

Judy has too much mental baggage with all the Evelyn stuff.

I'm team Judy and proud of it. I always wanted to be a lesbian but unfortunately it was never possible in real life. Cyberpunk helped me to live my fantasy.

She has a fragile side to her I love. Plus, she's emotionally unstable, which is more realistic, according to my own experience with women.

Then again, if I could have banged both in a single playthrough, I would have done it for scientific reasons and called it a draw.

Why don't you just chop your Johnson off and call yourself a lady? That's what all the wannabe male lesbians are doing these days...

And it's Panam any day of the week for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom