• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crew 2: Year 4 - Official Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Season 3 Episode 1 is available July 7! As part of the Motorflix crew, you're officially invited to participate in the US Speed Tour East, a tour of iconic locations across the United States racing on 8 stages across 8 weeks. Earn free rewards throughout the Season in addition to new vehicles and vanities found in 50 tiers of Motorpass. Rev up and leave your mark on the roadway!

Last edited:
People still play this game??
Yeah unsure if anyone still plays it but It the most fun open world experience I've ever had. Even more so than Forza Horizon.
Going from racing in a car to plane to diving into a river in a boat is amazing. I found just wandering around the map to be awesome experience.

I should get this game, seems like they've added so much stuff!
It needs a next gen patch for 60FPS gameplay. I'm sure they could squeeze out close to 4K resolution as well.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Season 3 Episode 2 is available September 8! Continuing the US Speed Tour, the Motorflix crew is ready to take you West and tour iconic locations across the United States, racing on 8 stages across 8 weeks. Earn free rewards throughout the Season in addition to new vehicles and vanities found in 50 tiers of Motorpass. Make your mark on the West before the Season ends November 2.

RavageX

Say what you want, but this is the way to support a game. New content on a consistent basis. Other devs and companies that wanna pull that games as a service BS should look at this.

They released a completed game for starters, not something that needed loads of fixing off the bat.

Top Bottom