• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The classic song 'Baby it's cold outside' being rewritten due to SJW politics

brap

Banned
0Xvrx7K.png

Oh shit wrong picture!

6wYAru7.jpg

:messenger_poop: :messenger_poop: :messenger_poop:
>when any time you see an interracial couple its a white woman with a black man
youre ignorant if you dont notice it

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
>when any time you see an interracial couple its a white woman with a black man
youre ignorant if you dont notice it
People should just get with whoever they want man.

cryptoadam

Banned
Some other new SJW classics this year.

White Guilt Christmas.

Grandma Got Run Over by Ala-Akmajin-Bin-Al-Salam.

Rudolph the Red Nose Comrade.

The 12 Days of Wokeness.

Ramadan in Hollis.

I Saw Congresswoman Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, and Brushing Her Staffers Hair While Naked.

Drummer He/Him/They/Them.

Cismas Wrapping.

Jingle Balls Cock-ring.

All I Want For Christmas is Impeachment.

Goddamn classic post right here.

Lister

Banned
Holy shit is this a stupid as hell over reaction.

This happens ALL THE TIME.

Old songs get re-interpreted and covered by newer artists, and a modern take affects various aspects of the song, from style, beat, key, lyrics.

THEY'RE REWRITING THE LYRICS!!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

The fuck is wrong with some of you.

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Banned

Old songs get re-interpreted and covered by newer artists, and a modern take affects various aspects of the song, from style, beat, key, lyrics.

Hahaha.

Accuses others of over reacting. Then proceeds to over react.

Well done.

Raven117

In this thread someone linked the Woke version of the song

This cracks me up every time. Of all the b.s., this song to me actually points out how ridiculous being super criticizing of the song really is by taking it literally (and it gets its point across about consent).

Ah, it must be the holidays! Getting outraged about the same old things every year is tradition. Speaking of, where are the offensive halloween outfits?

Last edited:

Sterling88

SJWs do this all the time, whether it's with media or even history itself. Everything has to fit their agenda. This song isn't the first time its happened, nor will it be the last. But it shouldn't be ignored.

Banned
SJWs do this all the time, whether it's with media or even history itself. Everything has to fit their agenda. This song isn't the first time its happened, nor will it be the last. But it shouldn't be ignored.

Did you actually give a shit? Because nobody cares about this song

oagboghi2

Yeah I don't get it either. It's not like the old version is banned from the radio or something. It's just being redone by a couple of artists. This happens all the time with old songs. Especially holiday ones.
Yeah, old songs are remade by pretentious celebrities who believe the original is “celebrating rape” all the time. Anyone who disagrees is clearly a bigot, right NI?

Paltheos

Ok. ... Does anyone actually care or is a news outlet just picking up this story for clicks because it's a couple famous people doing it?

Lister

Banned
Yeah, old songs are remade by pretentious celebrities who believe the original is “celebrating rape” all the time. Anyone who disagrees is clearly a bigot, right NI?

Who the fuck is even saying this?

I still love the original, and yet fully support these artists rendition, not that I will make the time to listen to it unless it plays in the morning on radio while I'm making breakfast or something.

Not everything is an attack.

Gargus

Banned
Fuck it. Let em. We can all still listen to the original anyway. Besides one day I'll be dead and this kind of shit won't effect me at all.

I'm starting to feel like the dark knight joker. I'm tired of defending things and all I want anymore is to see societies chaos and watch the world burn. Everytime I see someone say or do something ridiculous and see the other sides reaction all I can think is "yesssss yessssss yessss more more!!!!!!!"

dolabla

Home for the Holidays to Disown My Parents
Little Drummer Boy of Color
Dominick, The Gender Neutral Christmas Donkey

Top Bottom