• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Callisto Protocol PC System Requirements Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
ezgif-1-028fd3c9f1.jpg.webp

The Callisto Protocol’s release is nine days away. The game's Season Pass also revealed some other information about it, including some of its future content like a new difficulty and 12 more unique death animations. Today’s update is centered on what users need to run the game. Without further ado, let’s get to it.

Visiting the game’s Steam page allows you a few options: pre-ordering the game, pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition, or viewing the game’s PC requirements towards the bottom of the page. The following is what you’ll need to run The Callisto Protocol:
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 580
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 75 GB available space
  • Note: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Meanwhile, the game’s recommended specifications are as follows:

• Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-8700 or AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 or AMD Radeon™ RX 5700
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Storage: 75 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: SSD recommended, and requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I guess I'm going for PC on this one. Not paying 70 quid to have shit locked behind season pass
The game is old price. not 70.

Recommended 1070? What shit is this?! If that was the case, the game would be on ps4.
Is recommended 1080p30? 4k? what?!

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Denuvo is responsible for 50% of those requirements.

No, but, 1060 minimum and 1070 recommended? Didn't "recommended" use to mean "if you have this you can crank all the shit up"? I don't understand what it means anymore.

Top Bottom