• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Best Doughnuts in Every State

I feel like the best donuts wont be on any national list. I got to a place whenever im visiting my parents in california. I think only locals know of it. Run by some Cambodians. The most amazing consistent donuts and extremely cheap. Also chronic breakfast sandwhiches.
Similar thing near me, it's run by Chinese people and its the dumpiest looking hole in the wall in a crappy neighborhood but lowkey they are the best donuts around.

Have a look:
OIP.1uGB6M5uFTmSzJswJDvh-gHaE7

I'm not sure if it's even there anymore. Heard there was a shooting or someshit, but the donuts were 🔥

Last edited:

Dural

It's funny,
I feel like the best donuts wont be on any national list. I got to a place whenever im visiting my parents in california. I think only locals know of it. Run by some Cambodians. The most amazing consistent donuts and extremely cheap. Also chronic breakfast sandwhiches.

Yep, the best donuts in the area are from a hole in the wall that's been there forever and they're really cheap. There's a local grocery store that's surprisingly good too, they even have deep fried croissant donuts.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
It's funny,

Yep, the best donuts in the area are from a hole in the wall that's been there forever and they're really cheap. There's a local grocery store that's surprisingly good too, they even have deep fried croissant donuts.

Ya i went to Blue Star Donuts in Portland once (I think its clsoed now actually). They wanted like 4 bucks for a single donut which wasnt even that good. I was outraged.

PUNKem733

What the fuck is that gloopy looking mess? Gimme a plain glazed (or chocolate glazed) donuts/donut holes or gtfo
That mess is the best donuts ever. You have an unrefined palette, everyone who I've given one to has said it's the best or close to it.

Last edited:

Blade2.0

"For more glazed magic, it's The Donut King in Eufaula"

Got to give them props for knowing this tiny Korean owned establishment in an Alabama town no bigger than 15k people...and yes, the donuts are fucking amazing.

2NR0y7M.jpg

Tiny ass mom and pop donut shop in a no nothing town...you better believe it's awesome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom