• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Angler - Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Welcome to an all new open world fishing experience from the creators of The Hunter: Call of the Wild! Explore a vast and atmospheric open world alone or with friends and embark on your journey to become a master angler.

vnTwwrE.gif

Kuranghi

Does it include an NPC who is my dad telling me to shut the fuck up because I'm scaring all the fish away by talking loudly every 30 seconds?

He only took me fishing a few times before he learned his lesson, I'm guessing 90% of the reason he likes fishing is to sit in silence :LOL: guess what though papa 'ranghi that ain't happening with yer boy there!

*realisation flashbacks*

Come to think of it, he actually started taking me to man-made lochs to fish, probably because the fish can't really go anywhere if you're being loud!

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Aight, lemme check this out through GP. Installed. Adjusting options, done. Lets start. Ah, great create a character. Was about to skip it, then I took a second look. The standard avatar is a woman, they or them with a fucking beard. Deleted.

Top Bottom