• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amiga 500 mini announced

Krathoon

I am using AMiNIMiga with the 1.1.1 firmware and I am noticing some slowdown on part of the State of the Art demo. The slowdown also shows up when people run it on the A500 mini in their YouTube videos. It is in the same spot of the demo. Sounds like a flaw in the emulator. I don't know if they are using the latest emulator.

Krathoon

I got the AMiNIMiga to work in FS-UAE. You mount all the hard drive folders. Then, set the model to A1200 and chip memory to 8MB. Not totally certain on the memory setting, but it works. I ran the State of the Art demo and it worked.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
I'll mount Pandory as auto-run and leave the RGL dash (carousel) for good. All Amiga games run better in retroarch with the right cores adjusted.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
7AwS99N.jpg

Something to look forward to 🙌

Krathoon

Is it possible to add a floppy drive to Aminimiga? Some games use a save disk. Really, you need save games to work in Aminimiga. I notice most of them save to hard drive.

I was messing with it in FS_UAE. It looks like it adds a save disk.

Top Bottom