• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 20 best PS4 exclusives. Pick your Top 3

The tough battle for the top three ...

• The Last of Us Part II

Votes: 78 25.3%
  • Bloodborne

Votes: 141 45.8%
  • God of War

Votes: 168 54.5%
  • Marvel Spider-Man

Votes: 67 21.8%
  • Ghost of Tsushima

Votes: 87 28.2%
  • Uncharted 4

Votes: 44 14.3%
  • The Last Guardian

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Persona 5

Votes: 56 18.2%
  • Ratchet and Clank

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • GT Sport

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Concert Genie

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Yakuza 6

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • Street Fighter 5

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Infamous Second Son

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • The Last Of Us Remastered

Votes: 22 7.1%
  • Tearaway unfolded

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Uncharted The Lost Legacy

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Shadow of the Colossus

• Detroit Become Human

• Horizon Zero Dawn

Votes: 78 25.3%

• Total voters

Aion002

Bloodborne, Ghost of Tsushima and Uncharted Lost Legacy for me on this list.

My top 10 of this gen about Ps4 exclusives would be something like this:

1. Bloodborne
2. Nioh 2
3. Ghost of Tsushima
4. Days Gone
5. Uncharted Lost Legacy
6. Spiderman
7. God of War
8. The Last of Us 2
9. Gravity Rush 2
10. Infamous SS

Last edited:
Yep it's sad but Naughty dog games are not anymore the best on Playstation. I think it's because of their political agenda, but maybe I am wrong. Politics in anything is always causing trouble.

Yep it's sad but Naughty dog games are not anymore the best on Playstation. I think it's because of their political agenda, but maybe I am wrong. Politics in anything is always causing trouble.
Other studios have stepped up their games a lot this generation. Notable examples: Santa Monica, Sucker Punch, Guerilla.

zettacroix

Neo Member
1. God of War
2. Horizon: Zero Dawn
3. Last of Us Remastered

They are all so good though. Sony has had an incredible strong exclusive lineup this gen.

Hudo

Persona 5: The Royal (Second best JRPG this gen, IMHO.)
Ghost of Tsushima (this was such a big surprise for me. I originally payed no attention to it because I found inFamous: Second Son to be disappointing)
Final Fantasy VII Remake (which isn't an exclusive).

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Bloodborne
God of War
Ghost of Tsushima
The Last Guardian

Are my standouts from what I played on the PS4. Bunch more Indies as well, and Until Dawn gets a mention too.

Ahhh... I forgot Days Gone... now THAT is DEFINITELY missing from this list that for some reason includes Concert Genie, I looked it over twice this time to make sure I wasn't crazy!

Romulus

Dreams, Astro Bot, The Last Guardian

Tearaway unfolded, a psp remaster... wake up and smell the coffee...

There's no VR options, but the lack of people mentioning Astrobot etc just shows how many Sony gems people missed out on. That game is a fucking treasure compared to the greats on all Sony consoles.

Jadsey

Wow!

It’s so hard when you are choosing between the games that defined a generation.

I went with:

1 Bloodborne
2 GoW
3 GoT

sn0man

Title says:
The 20 best PS4 exclusives. Pick your Top 3
Doesn’t have killzone or days gone but has re-releases and games found on PC.

cmon OP clean up the options so we aren’t voting between TLOUR, Shadow of The Colossus, and Horzion Zero Dawn.

turtlepowa

Banned
So weird that Xbox fans use this argument.

But, you're right that Astrobot is up there. Awesome experience.
Why is it weird? If it's on Pc it's not an exclusive game. Simple as that. Astro Bot was the ultimate VR experience for me, better than RE7.

I'm happy that the three I picked are the top three on the poll right now 🙂. I didn't see Days Gone on there but it wouldn't have been in my top three but it's a top five PS4 game for me.

Vawn

Banned
Why is it weird? If it's on Pc it's not an exclusive game. Simple as that. Astro Bot was the ultimate VR experience for me, better than RE7.

The best VR games are the ones made for VR and ONLY VR. I didn't care for stuff like Skyrim, No Man's Sky, etc VR modes. It just wasn't made with that in mind.

Games like Astrobot, Half-Life: Alyx and Moss are much better VR experiences. And none would be incredibly special outside of VR, but that's okay, as they are just VR games.

Alphagear

So many great exclusives but for me Bloodborne, God of War and Persona 5 standout.

Amazing games which were enough to justify my PS4 purchase.

leo-j

FF VII remake would make it into my top 3. Not sure why it isn’t there considering it is a current gen ps4 exclusive.

GonSama

It's almost impossible.
Maybe a top 5 with God of War, Uncharted 4, Persona 5 Royal, GoT and Bloodborne.

Last edited:
Top Bottom